Thread
Printable Version

X Files General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x12 Fire

Phoebe scaring Scully when she opened the car door after they had listened to the tape was amusing and Mulder overcoming his phobia of fires to save the children was good

1x13 Beyond the Sea

Luther Boggs message to Scully and singing the same song from her father funeral disturbed her but surprised she didn't go to his execution to get the final message from her father

1x14 Genderbender

That was some freaky hand shake but I'm not surprised the only survivor didn't want to admit the woman he made out with in his car turned in to a man when she/he ran away

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

That was a really strange episode it was strange to watch

1x15 Lazarus

This episode reminded me of an episode from Ghost Whisperer and still Scully is sceptical but Mulder getting him to sign her birthday card was interesting considering they have the same birthday

1x16 Young at Heart

After Barnett taunts Mulder to try and catch him it was obvious that he wouldn't make the same mistake by not shooting him but it was a good job Scully had a vest on

1x17 E.B.E.

Another government cover-up but was Deep Throat telling the truth about what he had done and why he goes to Mulder

1x18 Miracle Man

I had a feeling Samuel would get attacked by the police but Mulder keeps seeing the girl in red was interesting

1x19 Shapes

The Sheriff made their investigation hard by using Indian religious beliefs the burn the body and that was  a close call for Scully when he shape shifter changed into a beast

1x20 Darkness Falls

It was obvious that Steve would die because of his actions and not believing in what killed the other man and left him in a cocoon and I'm glad the other guy came back for them after he gave Mulder his word

1x21 Tooms

I think it was obvious that after Mulder's testimony at his parole hearing that Eugene Victor Tooms would be released and Tooms breaking in to Mulder's place to frame him for assaulting him was clever but using the escalator to finish him off was great

1x22 Born Again

Interesting episode with the reincarnation of a policeman murdered by his colleagues in to an eight-year-old girl

1x23 Roland

Another interesting case when the cryogenically frozen scientist controlling Roland telepathically from beyond the grave who just happens to be his identical twin

1x24 The Erlenmeyer Flask

What a great way to end the first season with Scully and the doctor discovering the extra DNA sequence which could only be extra terrestrial and you just knew the bodies in the tanks would be gone by the time Scully got there

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I really enjoy the fact that you comment every single episode that's not easy thing to do fact you don't forget i amazed how you actually remember comment everything you watch.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

If you notice the time stamp i comment after each episode i watch which help me remember where i got too

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Doesn't it bother you, no-one replying it's just you ?

Apart from this distraction by me

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Some times but if i get distracted by something else like Shameless i know i can jog my memory by my last post and other than the first season of Shameless no one replied to that

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

if i didn't have limit i would joined you watching it finished second episode of season 2 with foster kid who was bully by girls

2x01 Little Green Men

Slow start to the season but when Mulder is contacted by his friend in the Senate who tells him to go to Puerto Rico to find evidence of alien contact at the large satellite array located there and a nice bit of driving to escape the army

Thread