Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 1231#1231 shinny's post

Thank you,  we are worried about future of this site  i been here 9 1/2 years  and seeing no one actually lets us know what's happening on this site .

I have a lot points on here i feel like i wasted my time on here if this site is planning to close down in the future.

I don't want to come here one day and see a notice saying  VIPTV.NET is closing down in 1 month, we thank you for the support you have given us over the number of years and it's with great sadness we have to close down this site.

I understand you as moderators have no control over future of VIPTV site but it would nice if administrator would at least let us know what's going on . This uncertainly isn't good for customer support and at the end of the day this site is a business without paying customers the business will fail. The amount of competition from other sources like netflix and amazon are not doing this site any favors.

I just want to let to know my concerns about this site in the hopes one of you could lead administrator to respond to this comment ?.

Reply 1234#1234 arksongbird80's post

When i was out of work i could easily comment on show but since i got my current job i only have 2 days to watch my weekly shows sometimes i just don't have time to comment on it .

The fourm can easily be replaced by report fuction which is one the site [bug] button on video let admin know there something wrong assuming members know how to use it

Reply 1236#1236 shinny's post

I am glad you understand but LBJ closing the feedback topic means we have no where to continue the conversation about this .

Reply 1238#1238 arksongbird80's post

Yesterday

Why you never ask Dad to baby proof the house!!

Reply 1245#1245 casper27's post

You disappeared

hey guys

Anyone miss me?

Reply 1254#1254 waterlilybarb's post

Yes i have been busy

Reply 1256#1256 arksongbird80's post

you should maybe i post if someone talk about show

guess who discovered reddit man finally people who are crazy about tv show just like me.

Reply 1259#1259 waterlilybarb's post

i really didn't understand what reddit was all i thought it news site where people discuss current issues i didn't know that there tv show communities with people who loves chatting about tv shows.

Reply 1261#1261 waterlilybarb's post

Yes but mods are really strict about what you post i got few warnings reminds me old days on here lol

Hey Guys

Yes, I am still alive and still active just don't post much.

Well, 2020 was an interesting year with lockdown but 2021 was the worst, I broke my elbow and had to have an operation to fix it, and now I have 6 months of physical therapy. I broke it last week of January slip on ice landed on my elbow broke it into pieces.

Apart from that my life hasn't changed still working but still no partner. Guess I have to accept I am going to be a bachelor for life since I am getting older. Damn, I am going to be an old man soon.

Just thought i would update you lot on my life.

Reply 1265#1265 waterlilybarb's post

Guess this place is officially dead so post anything since me and codebreaker have left

just pop in say hi before i disappear

I am still alive

Thread