Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

LOL   It's been spring here!  No weather at all and 60-70 degree''s.  We're waiting for the other shoe to drop.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 914#914 sanggye's post

HAHA    The winter may come with a vengence though!  The groundhog saw his shadow.  My response: 6 more weeks of *almost* winter. HHAHAHA

Reply 917#917 sanggye's post

Is it too personal to ask what sort of job you'll be doing??  Hope it works out really well!!    I have a lot of friend in FL and they have such good things to say.

I feel as though I should chime in!   I'm sti around.  My flying has been crazy in 2014 so my posting was less.  I'm still watching and enjoying.   I would love more opportunities for points in 2015.   Like quizzes or something.   Idk

Anyway.  Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday!!!

Reply 1058#1058 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks Lily.  That would be very kewl.

How are things with you in Canada?  Are you feeling any better with the headaches?  We haven't spoken in awhile  

What an interesting map of the US.  Shame SC isn't inter supergirl.  Looks like heroes reborn is taking the lead.  

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 10-9-2015 13:36 ]

Reply 1154#1154 bala's post

Oops that's annoying.  maybe they will be back in stock in the new year

Reply 1156#1156 bala's post

I agree.  I would just assume going to the store, buying what's infront of me or doing without.  I'll probably find something I like even more!  HAHAHA

Reply 1173#1173 bala's post

Not if I can help it!!!!   I've had a couple friends who's systems crashed after the upgrade.  

Reply 1184#1184 bala's post

LOL  Oh sweet mary if Trump becomes president I just don't know what we'll do.  Hilary is just as bad so there's THAT little nugget.  I'm a southern republican and even I know Trump is bad news!!!  holy moly.

I'm sorry about the Brexit.  It's going to cause international problems....  only time will tell...

Reply 1197#1197 bala's post

I dont always post, But Bala, I have enjoyed reading your posts over the years.  So glad this year is a good sort of challenge.  Mine has been as well which can be rewarding. I'm not watching as much TV and when I do, I'm not near a computer any more.  When you sit at a screen all day, my desire to look at one at home is limited!

What new challenges are you experience?  New job? Married? Kids?  Taking over the world???

Reply 1213#1213 bala's post

To say that it's a close race is putting it mildly!  UGH

Reply 1217#1217 bala's post

Lord!  I know that by watching Scandal, House of Cards and How to get away with Murder I could possibly take over the Gov't!  It could happen.  Booya!

Reply 1232#1232 bala's post

Agreed...  I would have thought some of the changes would have happened, or a post or at least something.   

I'm finding I don't get on here as much because there's just not a point.  When I binge watch, it's not one episode at a time so when I do finish I'm going to comment on like 5 episodes!     I'm wayyyyyy too lazy for that.

Reply 1237#1237 bala's post

When did he close the feedback topic?

I'm still here too but don't post much any more.  Hope all is well with everyone around the world.

Thread