Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 296#296 studiojek's post

Well i'm share your sentiment exactly but i had no choice but buy a new phone however i developing a bit personal problem now that i have camera on my phone i picture photoing myself but can't take a photo i like

Reply 298#298 waterlilybarb's post

well have camera is not necessary but my phone really take biscuit it also 15 second video recording function and voice recording ability-which i do not need .

i would be happy with normal mobile phone that has built-in FM radio .

i also hate the fact that my phone only has  8 ringtones my old one has 35

Reply 300#300 waterlilybarb's post

yeah but i probably just use the organiser function for it or

most phones have  reminders/note function?.

Reply 302#302 waterlilybarb's post

yeah but have you ever heard yourself on a machine-your voice is so  different and think hearing your voice few times you would get a bit paranoid how you sound ?

world record thingy

Reply 306#306 imarielle626's post

well i have too much time on my hands

i just found this amusing-as most men know woman takes ages to get ready well here the proof that really it doesn't really take as long as you think If she can do it so can most woman [ Last edited by bala at 7-20-2008 11:06 ]

Reply 309#309 waterlilybarb's post

i have lot sterotype of woman i am just introduce them slowly-if i give you everything you might think i'm biased toward woman

please take that video has funny thing-when i saw it i thought of this stereotype

PS: it only take me 2 minutes to get ready because i never care how i look

Reply 312#312 studiojek's post

Maybe he couldn't find what he was looking for-i notice when i can't find particular clothes i wanted to wear i spend ages looking for it so it's not matter of getting dress it matter find the clothes because i tend throw all clothes in closet it does take some time find something.

Crazy fan Story

cool gadget

Funny

Reply 319#319 casper27's post

but last thing you need lose a connection in middle of a football match espically penalty shot out

Reply 321#321 casper27's post

didn't know it was on

Reply 325#325 shinny's post

you forgot basket balls and tennis ball

we don't have room for all those balls?

Reply 329#329 meljones_83's post

well this was casper idea you girls have the girlie gigglely topic we guys felt left out so we decide create a guy topic you should read it from page 1 onwards

Reply 331#331 casper27's post

unfortunately we run out conversation,

casper do you mind if i ask you a personal question-what type razor do you use ?

Reply 333#333 casper27's post

i used disposals because cheaper to buy

Thread