Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Introducing Ironbaby

This really is funny

Hey Casper

Saw your comment and thought we could resurrect this topic it only 2 members to keep this topic active.

Yeah mate we cant let the girlies have all the gossip.
What mobile have you got now? Please dont say an Iphone¡

I have an N900 the most powerfull and smartest phone in the world today.Its like having a laptop in your pocket.

Reply 443#443 casper27's post

The same one i mention on here -i don't really need a smart phone as i hardly ever use my mobile.

Reply 444#444 bala's post

It not about the phone itself. Its all the other things that come with it. I know I could not go back to a "normal" phone now.

Casper so good to see you again. Just wanted to say hi but I have to go this place smells like old gym socks and cheese and cigar smoke.

Reply 445#445 casper27's post

Ok i just think most tech stuff are waste of money- who really needs I-pad?

Reply 446#446 gabsimom's post

Great to see you too Tina hope all is well in your world.
That is the smell of REAL men talking about real men stuff.

Next topic is Man Flu myth or painfull men only reality.
I had man flu last week, it was so bad I renamed it mankind flu

Reply 448#448 casper27's post

Sorry i never had that how long did it last mate ?

Reply 449#449 bala's post

You've never had man flu?? It's the worst kind of flu/cold inflicted on anyone. It renders the man incapable of raising a finger around the house, cooking any meals, looking after the kids, gardening,shoppoing. everthing really...
Generally when I have it I cannot get of the couch other than to get another beer. It is advisable to not get your own beer if possible and get the other half/mum to get it for you. As this can make you symtoms last for longer.
Women are soo lucky they will never experience this affliction.  

Reply 450#450 casper27's post

I see i keep that in mind if i ever get married

Reply 450#450 casper27's post

Gee, I feel lucky to NOT have someone wait on me hand & foot.  Guess I'd have to get a wife for that, and THAT ain't gonna happen.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 452#452 waterlilybarb's post

Hey what do you expect as boys we get our mother do everything for us so we growing up thinking that when we get married that what we expect same thing . if  women really loves you they will do anything for you likewise you will anything for them.. That's how men measure love

Reply 452#452 waterlilybarb's post

I have heard there are some men in the world willing to be trained in domestic duties, but the course is 40 yrs long and not many have stood the test of time...

Reply 454#454 casper27's post

And people wonder why most marriages ends in divorce-if you marry a lazy slob you can't expect him to change?.

Next topic: Fireworks

i don't know about you but i still enjoy watching fireworks display.

Remember to follow the rules..

Men have some "great" ideas after a few beers.
Fireworks rock..

Reply 454#454 casper27's post

My Grandpa was very good.  When he was working, my Gran took care of the house & kids (and most everything), but after he retired, he helped with the housework, and took over the big yardwork, which my Gran used to do.  

He was rarely sick.  He had a strong constitution, and not until he was in his 70s did he ever have any real illness, and that was pneumonia severe enough to stick him in hospital.  Other than that, he was healthy as a horse.  Never had a case of "man flu", though men of that generation were made of stronger stuff.

Bala - not ALL mothers cater to their sons.  My Mum loved her son enough to teach him to be self-suffucient.  He can cook, clean, take care of his son (without calling it "baby-sitting') as well as work full time.  He isn't really the sort to get "man flu" either.  When he gets sick, unless he's stuck in bed with it, he pretends he's fine.  Sometimes he should take it a little easier, but he's more the kind to take care of others than to worry about being waited on.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 457#457 casper27's post

Don't get me started i remember crazy stuff we used do as kids- have tried light fireworks rocket and run before it takes off.

Reply 458#458 waterlilybarb's post

Your absolutely right not ALL mothers cater to their sons depends on how children they have . i noticed that most boys are more responsible they have a younger sister to look after.

Thread