39 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

and from then i decided to have a mac... all my important files and online transaction are now in my mac... my pc is for web surfing and shows vip-tv watching..... its capacity is just great for watching shows coz of best graphics card and full hd monitor

you know bala... since the introduction of windows 91 i became a fan of windows.... got my win95, win 98 win2000 and xp till now with my vista ultimate.... windows is a great os for me personally. but then i started experiencing an attack of worms, viruses, trojan etc., etc....and my pc geek friend informed me that these originated from windows itself or its biz partners etc, etc.... its a hassle for  the users especially when your important files are on stake.... so my friend advised me to use mac if i don't want such kind of inconvenience.... and it's worthy!

my anti virus is avast free edition. i am using also zone alarm and spyware doctor... yes you are right with that you just replace the windows security with third party software developer... but all of these i don't need in my mac

i never experienced that... been using it for the past 3 years i guess

hey bala .... switch to iPhone and you will not worry with internet browsing on phones

that's what i thought before...  but when i tried it it's cool...   user friendly actually

reply 516#516 waterlilybarb's post

and can you imagine a 3D TV? panasonic 3D TV is now in the market... and to watch it you should wear the 3D glass suplied with it... it is quite interesting to others but for me is not. i don't even like to watch a 3D movies...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-29-2010 20:07  A year ago we bought a new HDTV with a free blu-ray player and tv worked fine but we didn't have any DVD to test since most of stuff i watch is on-line.Last week my uncle gave a wedding dvd of his s ...
bala you should check with the store your father bought the player from. they might just neglected it to put in the box. because here in japan it is included.

maybe 3D TV will be another thing in the TV advancement but not all will like it. HD TV is ok with me but 3D is an eye sore to me personally

you've got it right bala...

i don't. coz it gives me a hell of a headache   you know i didn't finish watching avatar in theater coz my head feels like blowing and i need to go home for my meds... but later i realized that the cause was the 3D effects of the movie :lol :lol

DST

i don't experience DST here in southeast asia since 6th grade... when our head of state was experimenting to copy the US system... and i guess we don't need that since we don't have winter here... and even when i moved to japan 10 years ago i never notice that japan use DST during winter time

BBQ party is great with 3 B's... (beach, beer & babes)

it's good for you to stretch your muscles from time to time bala...

springtime is your chance to recharge your body bala  but don't rush.. do it slowly

change is a very constant word on earth bala and if it is for the betterment i like it

china, china, china...

hey guys! just got moved in to china very recently.... its a call of duty so have nothing to do to complain about.... nice place but mannnn! internet connection here is crawling like a snail!!!!! freaking slowwwww!!!!     and viptv here is blocked!!! need to have virtual network to open it... cant imagine my connection from 50mbps to 1.2mbps?????!!!!!

good to be back here in the forum barb, i missed it really.

yeah craig, i guess there's no other way for the restriction but to use a virtual network which is now my solution... and my burning question to lbj is how in the world he chose to host viptv in china with this kind of internet speed? why not the US or Japan with magnificent speed connection?

reply 874 bala's post

why not mow it manually? it is more healthy and eco friendly   no emission and electric consumption!

39 12
Thread