Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 651#651 babysexylexy's post

yeah but that first proper song i remember that we didn't learn in school

The second one i remember was Englishman in New York

Reply 653#653 babysexylexy's post

don't worry about it

Guess we run out of conversation since you haven't said much this week guess you were doing last minute Christmas shopping

Reply 655#655 babysexylexy's post

Sorry to hear that but this what happens when travel in cold last week

Reply 657#657 babysexylexy's post

See good deed are never rewarded

I just realise my mobile phone has usb port using my mp3 USB connection i was able add music on my moblie-before i had download it now i can simple transfer -it so much cheaper.

Why is it every year i try make a change and end up falling back into old habits- i really need find something more productive to do but i am too lazy i can't believe how lazy i am getting . Every year my lazyiness is getting worst and it's so easy just fall into old habits.

When i say i am lazy it gotten so bad this year i can't even be asked to walk downstairs . Last year i had no problem i enjoyed occasional walk downstairs but this year unless i absolutely had no other choice i don't go downstairs.

Reply 661#661 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah it's funny it's easy to be lazy but i am active when i need to be i was sick last week spend few days in bed that how i became lazy enough not go downstairs. . Now i am feeling better i actually get around more .

Reply 663#663 sanggye's post

Yes but it's winter i love summer because you get go out more and i hope this summer i will have some sort project to do keep me occupied.

Reply 666#666 studiojek's post

Yeah but every year they keep producing new shows which great this week i seen 3 remake of UK shows which is annoying because you keep on compare it UK version.

Myspace

Well look like there few changes to myspace site since i visit it 2 years ago.

it took half an hour to figure which e-mail address i register with

Reply 669#669 casper27's post

I am exactly the same i hardly ever use the site but nothing to do sunday evening so i thought i might kill time .

I am surprised you on here now thought you might have special plan with your wife since Valentines weekend ?

Reply 671#671 waterlilybarb's post

i kind of wish this place could be social network where member could post what tv show they are watching

Reply 673#673 casper27's post

You know what i mean on this fourm -profile page where update it without having post a comment

Reply 675#675 codebreaker's post

So you guys want use this topic as a tv show watching topic ?

Should we create a separate topic ?

Watch The Promise but i might being human tomorrow online

Reply 678#678 casper27's post

Thanks for the suggestion

took me a while to understand what you were saying

Reply 680#680 casper27's post

Yes it's going well it's nice to see what people are doing most of it watching ......

We are only status update show we are watching

Reply 683#683 casper27's post

Well it was good idea who would of thought we could make to live update member watching status. .

Well i wish i hadn't remember my space password because for last few days i been addicted into make my profile better and now i share news article on my space with amount stuff i read and watch it's ridiculous .   

I can see see why addicted social networking i hoping stop in few days hopefully i will get bored

codebreaker

i can't believe you watch Watching Jersey Shore

Reply 687#687 codebreaker's post

I am amazed how you find the time ?

Thread