Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 181#181 nye87's post

Mmm manly or not, those are making me HUNGRY!

Reply 231#231 bala's post

LOL those poor Canadians, having to defend their territory (quite literally) all the time lol!

Not all of Canada is cold - though, yes, a lot of it is. I've only been to cities (Toronto and Vancouver) but I have visited the land around them as well (there's a lot of lovely driving to be done in Canada) and while it may be cold, it is beautiful. Like, why do people live in or visit Alaska - there is definitely payoff to the chillier temperatures. The mountains, the lakes, the wildlife. And Toronto and Vancouver are very modern, friendly, multi-ethnic cities. I'm a big fan of Canada (my sister-in-law is from Winnipeg and I have many friends who live there).

Reply 233#233 bala's post

Oh, I know - it's just that a lot of people know very little about Canada (myself included), just thought I would give the country some due respect

The Canadians can surely answer better than I can on the where to travel question though...

Reply 235#235 bala's post

Didn't say you didn't! I'm sure the Canadians appreciate your shout out though

Reply 268#268 bala's post

That's a nice one bala, use it well!

Reply 287#287 waterlilybarb's post

Same here - my phone is an old standard, and that's the way I like it!

My husband takes wayyy longer to get ready than I do! It never takes me more than 20 minutes - and that's with brushing my teeth and showering!!
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Thank you for sharing 5-3-2009 11:36

Reply 660#660 bala's post

Speaking of New Year's Resolutions, a friend of mine told me hers from this year and I found it very interesting: to ask more questions and assume less. Nice, huh? I may adopt that one!

Thread