96 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Our thread to discuss all things Men. Obviously in the interests of fairness the other fairer sex may pop in from time to time and input her opinion.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Too right last time I went out in a bikini I got told to cover up!!

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yes my friend it was a bit of sarcasm... You gotta keep up if we are going to out do them

Reply 6#6 bala's post

So have you played the new Grand theft Auto game?? I've got mine on order but stuff takes ages to get here been an island.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Im playing Bot arena at the Mo can't seem to get past first level though. Keep getting shot to pieces no matter what configuration I use

Wow what did I miss. I go out fishing and drinking(and other manly things) for one day. I left you in charge Bala and you let a bunch of girlys decorate the place
Whats all this Potpourri doing here stinking the place out. LOL
Dan i'd definatly get an X-Box 360 there are a lot more add ons and the gaming seems to flow  better especially if your running it in HD. Plus there are more games available for the X-Box .
I think we need to draw some rules up for this place.
Rule1: Any woman who enter this topic will adhere to the mens rules
Feel free to add

[ Last edited by casper27 at 5-10-2008 14:37 ]

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Exactly we just let them Think they are in charge,
I've got a banging hangover this morning had a bit of a heavy night. Not used to it now, don't get out as much as I used to.

Reply 73#73 dognxtdoor's post

Yeah if you could Dan that would be great, save it from getting swamped in here!
Don't tell the girlys!!
Have you bought your console yet? Sorry I did not reply earlier mate was out all day yesterday.

Re the consoles have a look at this thread Playstation vs XBox 360 it may help you decide. I can't get a copy of GTA iv anywhere tried all the usual online shops and they have all ran out. I think I will have to wait till it eventually come out here.

Reply 79#79 shinny's post

Cheers Sinéad but mine is a European XBox so I don't think those would work on it. Thanks for looking though

Quote:
Originally posted by kwargalla at 5-10-2008 17:50  
the big black box thingy
I love it when women get all technical

Reply 121#121 waterlilybarb's post

I love free stuff. My wife always has a go at me when we are in the supermarket, I just gorge on all the free nibbles and drinks. I can't help my self. One time I had to hand the car keys to my wife as i'd drunk like 3 full glasses of wine without even realizing it just trying all the different ones. Im going to have a look in that Palm Pilot sounds really good and Im due another gadget I think.
I've just got this laptop by the way and it's awesome ,it's is the Dell XPS M1530 for the price it's rapid.

Reply 123#123 waterlilybarb's post

7 - 12hrs!! wow its so hard for someone from the UK to grasp just how big Canada is. I can travel to anywhere on the island in under 2hrs here. Hope you have bought some good thick blankets I bet it gets Baltic up there. Is it up near the tree line that you are going?

Just been reading some Information about Canada for us Brits
*The cost of living in Canada is lower than in the UK.
*Electrical goods from the UK - unless they can be adapted - will not work in Canada. Canada's electricity is 120 volts, 60 hertz.
*Canadians pay income taxes to both the Federal Government and the Government of the province they live in. Income tax rates vary from province to province.
*Canada ranks 4th in the United Nations' Human Development Index (pdf file). The HDI measures life expectancy, educational attainment and adjusted real income of nations. Canada ranks behind Norway, Sweden and Australia. In the same index, the USA ranks 8th, the UK 12th, France 16th and China 94th.
*Over 600,000 British people live and work in Canada.
*Canada's area is 9,984,670 sq. km - over 40 times bigger than the UK. Canada's lakes cover an area more than 3 times the size of the UK.

Source ByebyeBlighty

I did not know that Canada only became fully independent from Britain in 1982. I thought is was years ago!!

Anyway guys I bought a new Gas BBQ today this is the model:-

Been firing it up heres the specs

New for 2008, the Outback Spectrum range is taking the barbecue marketby storm. Lovely looking in sleek black colour ways with the mix ofwood and metal, this barbecue is great gas hooded model. 2 stainlesssteel burners, 1 piece porcelain enamelled hood, 2 porcelain coatedgrills, ceramic briquettes, warming rack, Integra spark rotaryignition, hose assembly, heat indicator, it will cook your food toperfection.A regulator is required for this Outback gas barbecue.
Outback

Its sweet

Reply 154#154 dognxtdoor's post

This is actually my first Gas BBQ. There is a slightly different taste although I can scorch and burn the sausages just the same. It dosn't take as much cleaning which is good news for the missus I suppose This one seems to heat evenly through out the plate but it is brand new so time will tell.

[ Last edited by casper27 at 5-13-2008 21:22 ]

Reply 158#158 gabsimom's post

Were quite lucky here the whole back side of the Villa is paved or stoned apart from a bit around the pool so no gardening  not that anything will grow here really it all dies in the summer months. The neighbour has managed to grow some grass though even though there's a hosepipe ban he insist it's recycled water even though he hasn't got an irrigation system or anything, Im not complaining though he's letting me hook up to his Sat Dish when he upgrades next month!!!!

Reply 163#163 bala's post

Thats why sunglasses where invented

Reply 173#173 bala's post

Im looking for it as we speak!  What's your user name???

96 12345
Thread