Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

I'm happy today

Well I'm really surprised today because i passed ALL my professional accountancy exams .

[ Last edited by bala at 8-17-2009 08:38 ]

Reply 361#361 bala's post

That's great news.  Well done!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 362#362 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you it took me 4 years but i did it

14 Exams

Congrats, Bala! That's really great news!

Well done Bala !!

thanks guys

Congrats Bala, now lets hope you will be able to get a job

Congrats Bala hope you find a job soon, I'm hoping to find one soon to.

Reply 368#368 spratt89's post

Right now i planning enjoy last week of summer on here -great weather

reply 369#369 bala's post

Enjoy!!! and Congrats!!!

Thanks guys i appreciate it

i think the hardest thing I'm finding right  now fill my time i spend morning job hunting ( 2-3 hours) which leaves afternoon- night ( 2pm-10pm Free ).

When i had my exams it fill that time 4-5 hours a day. now I'm finding it hard to think of things to do. yesterday i was so bored that i actually helped my parents with gardening ( 45 minutes) than i decided clean out my wardrobe (i haven't done that for 3 months, clothes were thrown pile sort it all out in an hour). i basically do most of the housework during the week . i need to keep my body active when i get job . That one hardest thing about staying at home you really need keep active

And people though all i do is watch tv shows

i guess the last part is pretty much true  watching shows 24/7... job hunting is fun bala... i remember when i was in that stage i think i had 20 companies i applied for in just a week and the next thing i did was waiting for their call... and when they started to call me for interview i was kinda freak about my schedule and guess what? i didn't get any job from them   so i just told myself....NEXT!!!

Reply 372#372 rickman's post

Well i decided install usage monitor for my internet because i can't keep track of how much i use but i shocked to find there ain't many good one on the internet i found one that recommended by internet provider and it work brillant i just wish there more option on software because it rather basic

Reply 373#373 bala's post

I have tried a couple the last one was great until my security deleted it thinking it was a trojan but i had it for over 12 month before and the updated version wasn't free any more i think there is a screen shot in the broadband thread

Reply 374#374 codebreaker's post

Well here the one I'm using however it's not perfect

Link

Reply 375#375 bala's post

That is funny because i tried that as well but i didn't like it but do like there speed test the replacement for the one my security didn't like is great except every time you start your computer it want autorisation like a new installation but other than that it is good

Reply 376#376 codebreaker's post

For the time-being it's ok as long as it working i'm happy-that main thing- the one you send me i'm not sure about because i just don't like look

ps: I'm guessing why you don't like it because it ask you log-in every time there option on screen automatically log-me-in which what i use

[ Last edited by bala at 9-4-2009 06:30 ]

Reply 377#377 bala's post

No that's not the problem because the speed test does the same thing, i like the display on my one because you can also see when you loose connection like yesterday i was watching a show the blue bar in real-player had got about half way but i had watched less than ten min but new the connection had gone so i restarted it instead of waiting till it stopped

Reply 378#378 codebreaker's post

i just like simple pop up telling how much i use-i don't like all the graphs -i just simple counter in taskbar that it.

help

Can anyone tell me how to get my fire fox back, as when I try to use it it says do you want ta resume your previous session or start a new one. Which ever I press nothing happens  

Thread