Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 1160#1160 shinny's post

VW POLO 1.2 ( 2014-2015)

Budget £12K

Brand new goes for 16K

Reply 1161#1161 bala's post

I had a VW polo years ago. Great little car. Can't go wrong with that!

Reply 1162#1162 shinny's post

I know if i could afford the VW Golf i would go for it but it's outside my price range.

Dad picking up new car tomorrow

I will never catch up now my life has kind of taking off and i only weekends to catch up on tv shows since i just too tired after work to watch more than 2 shows. I been waking up at 4am on Saturday just try to catch up . No i don't wake up that early on sunday .

I might actually start cutting long running shows just focus on newer shows .

Reply 1165#1165 bala's post

I think I'd rather watch the shows I have been watching for years than the new shows that might not last but my biggest regret is falling behind on the Aussie shows as they are harder to find

Reply 1165#1165 bala's post

Glad to hear things are picking up for you. Much more fun to be out living life than only watching other people's lives on TV. When my health was better, I definitely watched less TV. I still had shows I loved but, I think that having to really be picky because of time restraints, I enjoyed those shows even more. Also, there were fewer options which made it a bit easier to decide which shows to choose.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1166#1166 codebreaker's post

True but there are getting boring after you watch NCIS for 10 years it becomes a bit boring don't you think ?

I rather watch new shows

Reply 1167#1167 waterlilybarb's post

I am still waiting for thing fall apart

Spam

Have we got one person with over a hundred accounts or just a lot of mindless sheep

Reply 1170#1170 codebreaker's post

i think it's company who employees people

Took my first day off work which was strange because i hurt my leg last night on the train,  leg got trapped between door the platform. It could been much worse just glad someone was on platform to help me out.

I told my work collogues but not my parents because they would seriously overeact to this news.

Has anyone upgrade their old computer to Windows 10?

Reply 1173#1173 bala's post

Not if I can help it!!!!   I've had a couple friends who's systems crashed after the upgrade.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 1174#1174 arksongbird80's post

Yeah it's only good if you know a lot about computers to sort out the problem.

3 DAY WEEKEND

Why am i here ?

After actually living my life past 6 months i have changed so much i used to remember a time where tv shows was my life and somehow it has become less important . I try my best to keep up to date on shows but i can't,  my life is moving away from this place and some of you might finally think we gotten rid of me.

How do i walk away from something i love just because what i am doing is actually earning me money. I have resisted become an responsible adult for more than 10 years but life has a way of catching up.

Just felt giving an update as why i am not active anymore

Mind you only reason i stayed was because i wanted to be the last man standing here but it look like Jim a.k.a Codebreaker will be the winner in this .   

Keep up the good fight my man one day you will catch up with all shows.

This is not a goodbye message this is just update as why i havn't posted much .

Reply 1177#1177 bala's post

I don't think I will watch the amount of shows I used too but will plod along at my own pace and theirs always the weekends to pop your head in

Reply 1178#1178 codebreaker's post

Yes but now that all the main shows ended until October  it actually good time do something else move away from tv shows so that i don't miss it.

Still very behind my list is constantly growing

Reply 1176#1176 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-28-2016 15:18  
Why am i here ?

After actually living my life past 6 months i have changed so much i used to remember a time where tv shows was my life and somehow it has become less important . I try my best to kee ...
I'm really happy to hear that your life has become more than TV shows. I'm still here daily, I just don't post as often as I used to. It's nice to see that you're finally embracing adulthood. We all need to, at some point, but I've known people who put it off far longer than you have.

Thanks for the update.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread