Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Good Job Codebreaker

I just want to say that Codebreaker has done a great job keeping up to date with promo for tv  episode as well as updating daily post on new episode as well as new show that have been added to this site over the past couple of years. I know how difficult this can be as i used to do this. . I also notice he has by pass me in post count as well

I just feel like some appreciation is deserved

Reply 1021#1021 bala's post

Thanks but the promos are the most frustrating as I have to replace as many old promos as I do new promos and it has only taken six and a half years to pass you in the post count but the amount of  about's and episode guides I have done has helped in the post count

Reply 1022#1022 codebreaker's post

That's why i try to post promo from official tv network youtube channel rather than people youtube tv promo because taken down from copyright infringement .

Reply 1023#1023 bala's post

I have posted official TV network promos that have been taken down

Reply 1024#1024 codebreaker's post

Yeah that sometimes happens as well but it hard to know when they get taken down unless you regularly check the promos

Reply 1025#1025 bala's post

When I post a new one and the old one's have gone then I replace them

Reply 1026#1026 codebreaker's post

I am surprised you never give up consider it has getting a lot worse with amount of TV series available i missed old day back 2007-2011 when they were only handful of tv series to watch .

Competition between the networks has seriously gone out of control i am not surprised most people bringe watching popular shows only.

Reply 1027#1027 bala's post

I should drop some as there isn't enough time in the day but when you have invested so much time watching them from the start it's impossible to choose which to drop

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2014 20:36 ]

Reply 1028#1028 codebreaker's post

Comedies for me are easy one to drop

i move on show where i am not really watching - cut them out

World cup

Well last few week i been busy with world cup but after England early elimination i really stop watching and since no matches today i thought i would catch up all the posting i have missed . . I will watch Quarter final, semi final and finals.

PS: my mouse doesn't work so i forced to find old one from one of my old computer

Reply 1030#1030 bala's post

I have only watched the England matches so the rest I'm not bothered with but might watch the final

Reply 1031#1031 codebreaker's post

normally i wouldn't bother but with the fact not many show on during summer it keep my evenings busy.

Reply 1032#1032 bala's post

There is always going to be something to watch, I'm a season behind on some shows but I still find something else to watch like a film this morning

Reply 1033#1033 codebreaker's post

I haven't really watch many film this year none of them seem to keep my interest too many sequels out not enough orginal films.

auto-correct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-s_O1nW80o4 [ Last edited by dognxtdoor at 7-16-2014 18:53 ]

Reply 1036#1036 bala's post

Poor planning is putting it mildly!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1037#1037 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah but it's not like you see this everyday

[ Last edited by bala at 10-3-2014 19:02 ]

This week we have had all our windows replaced and our extension still hasn't finished only kitchen floor needs to be done but it been almost 2 weeks waiting for them get it done. They need building work fast but interior work has been very slow .

Reply 1039#1039 bala's post

My apartment isn't undergoing any work, but my street has been blocked off since the the 2nd week in July!  It's been so annoying, with all the noise and dust, not to mention no access to the bus, since it had to be rerouted during the roadwork.  I was initially told it would last 6 weeks.  HAH!  Now, I'm hoping they'll be done by the end of the month.  I know it will be nice when it's finished, as I'm sure your house will be, but living through the mess and chaos sure isn't fun.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread