Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

hiya

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, those I know from the past and those I have not yet met.  Didn't realize it has been so long since I have been on the boards.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 1001#1001 sanggye's post

Nice to see you again sanggye!   Maybe with so many shows starting their new season now, we'll see you a little more often.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1002#1002 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks Barb, yea i am slowly trying to catch up on many of last season's shows.  But i will probably be back on the forum regularly again, hopefully  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 1003#1003 sanggye's post

That would be nice.   I kind of hate that most of the shows restart at the same time.  It makes it hard to keep up with, especially in regards to participating in the discussion threads.  I find that I'm recording half of the shows, so do not watch them immediately, which means I avoid the discussion threads on those shows so I don't see any spoilers.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1004#1004 waterlilybarb's post

Well over here we dont have this problem because all US show are usually 1 season behind.

This site is my main source for all episodes

Talk about a slow computer as mine has been doing a scan for over 12 hours and still only 89% complete

Reply 1006#1006 codebreaker's post

Are you going leave it or stop it ?

Reply 1007#1007 bala's post

I will leave it as it's crept up to 95% but it's my own fault for turning it off last night as it's usually half way through when I get up

Reply 1008#1008 codebreaker's post

oh right scheduled daily scan - i set my one weekly

Reply 1009#1009 bala's post

I think mine is twice a week but as there is close to 300,000 items to scan it takes forever and slows everything down

Reply 1010#1010 codebreaker's post

Don't you delete files from your computer?

Reply 1011#1011 bala's post

Every day I do a disc clean-up I even delete old restore points as they can take up a lot of hard drive space

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 9-27-2013 15:52  
Well over here we dont have this problem because all US show are usually 1 season behind.

This site is my main source for all episodes
The same here, i don't have cable or other forms of tv outside the internet

Ellen's Favorite Scare Videos

Android Tablet

I got my first tablet for Christmas and obviously the first thing I checked out was the mobile site but also finding out tvfull had a mobile site was a pleasant surprise as they have more and different free shows to test

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-6-2014 22:13 ]

Reply 1015#1015 codebreaker's post

Which one did you get ?

Reply 1016#1016 bala's post

Kurio 7S so the young ones can also use

Dumb parenting

If parents were teenager i would understand but father look like he's in mid-twenties or early 30's

http://uk.screen.yahoo.com/one-o ... ucks-150923282.html

About Those Cupcakes

)

For a 3 year old he very good at argue with his mother

Thread