Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 678#678 casper27's post

That was a great suggestion

Reply 680#680 casper27's post

Yes it's going well it's nice to see what people are doing most of it watching ......

We are only status update show we are watching

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-14-2011 22:26  
That was a great suggestion
cheers never thought of using it like that before.I have never watched Brothers and Sisters it seems quite popular, will have to see if the missus fancies a new series for us to watch if we can fit it in

Reply 683#683 casper27's post

Well it was good idea who would of thought we could make to live update member watching status. .

Well i wish i hadn't remember my space password because for last few days i been addicted into make my profile better and now i share news article on my space with amount stuff i read and watch it's ridiculous .   

I can see see why addicted social networking i hoping stop in few days hopefully i will get bored

codebreaker

i can't believe you watch Watching Jersey Shore

Reply 686#686 bala's post

That's not the only strange show i watch you wait to you see what i watch next

Reply 687#687 codebreaker's post

I am amazed how you find the time ?

Reply 688#688 bala's post

With these show i can do other stuff

Driving offence

UK driving

if you get caught making illegal right turn do you get any penalty points ?

Reply 690#690 bala's post

I think if you are caught it will probably be a fine or it could be a conditional offer which might involve point
http://www.lawontheweb.co.uk/Roa ... ty_Codes_and_Points

Reply 691#691 codebreaker's post

It's annoying because i look on internet you get two possible answers

one says it's just a fine This is old
another say 3 points

[ Last edited by bala at 3-2-2011 16:42 ]

Reply 692#692 bala's post

They issue more and more fixed penalty to cut down on court time which involves points and a fine, so it's better not to get caught or better still don't break the law

Reply 693#693 codebreaker's post

The problem is i wasn't driving my dad was but the car under my name

he's paided the penality notice at lower rate (14 day period)

I wish these notice tell you whether you get penality points for the offence or not

It's so confusing

[ Last edited by bala at 3-2-2011 17:13 ]

Reply 694#694 bala's post

My son and i both got caught speeding in each others car on the same stretch or road and obviously the fine comes to the owner who then has to send in the drivers details. I was ill advised to ignore them because they said they didn't chase them up, which was wrong because i ended up in court but i was lucky because there was a mistake in my address so i denied getting them

Reply 695#695 codebreaker's post

Thanks i just wait and see what happen i just hoping it's just fine .

Reply 696#696 bala's post

every offence should carry points with it bala i have just been caught speeding and was lucky they have offered me a speed awareness course with no points just pay for course which is four hours in a classroom so insted of paying £60 fine and three points i have to pay £85 and do the course  
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 697#697 magic4u's post

Well i never speed but a lot driver do seem to overtake me when i keep to the speed limit . I think only certain things should carry points like dangerous driving but i think minor offences should just carry a fine.

Reply 698#698 bala's post

I do agree that speeding should carry a penaulty but my main gripe is with the clampers out there just out to make a buck out of us.

Reply 699#699 casper27's post

I have never had problem clamper because i never risk on parking where there is line . i admit i have block couple driveways when i am desperate for a place .

Thread