Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 640#640 babysexylexy's post

I agree that list is not too bad, I listen to a few of those but I mainly listen to Rap

Reply 640#640 babysexylexy's post

Trust me those one are just my Guilty pleasures -there something about some of those songs that put a smile on my face.

To show guys songs

Eminem - Big Fan
Will smith -Big fan
Micheal Jackson
Big brovez
black eyes peas
Usher
R kelly
T.I
Jay-Z
Linkin park
Nelly

reply 641#641 spratt89's post

really rap again i wouldnt have said that im not sure what i would have said
always repect peoples opinions

reply 642#642 bala's post

ok you have quite a wide variety of music then

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 12-22-2010 18:37  
I agree that list is not too bad, I listen to a few of those but I mainly listen to Rap
Same here i also listen rap .

i prefer rap that is intelligent like Eminem and Kayne West -That's talented raps

i hate wannabe rapper who can't even put a verse together and think it's cool to use the F-word to make there songs good.

Quote:
Originally posted by babysexylexy at 12-22-2010 18:44  
ok you have quite a wide variety of music then
Yeah i listen anything catch my ears including the spice girls

Reply 645#645 bala's post

My rap pretty much ended when Run DMC ended, and before that it was Nucleus, Grandmaster Flash and Melle M
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 647#647 sanggye's post

Wow it's a shame there are few good rap artist around

your musical taste's are very similar to mine not b*witched ofcorse but a wide range

Reply 649#649 babysexylexy's post

What the earliest song you remember? 2 Unlimited - 2 Unlimited - No Limits

Powered by mp3skull.com

reply 650#650 bala's post

lol i remember that when i was at school but i dont think that was the first song i remember i honestly cant remember the first song it was probably the wheels on the bus

Reply 651#651 babysexylexy's post

yeah but that first proper song i remember that we didn't learn in school

The second one i remember was Englishman in New York

i honestly dont remember sorry

Reply 653#653 babysexylexy's post

don't worry about it

Guess we run out of conversation since you haven't said much this week guess you were doing last minute Christmas shopping

reply 654#654 bala's post

i wish no ive been really really ill coughing and choking feeling dizzy and sick ive reverted to sleeping during the day again its not nice being ill its horrible

Reply 655#655 babysexylexy's post

Sorry to hear that but this what happens when travel in cold last week

reply 656#656 bala's post

actually i think it has more to do with babysitting a friends sick chid i have everything the poor little one had

Reply 657#657 babysexylexy's post

See good deed are never rewarded

I just realise my mobile phone has usb port using my mp3 USB connection i was able add music on my moblie-before i had download it now i can simple transfer -it so much cheaper.

Why is it every year i try make a change and end up falling back into old habits- i really need find something more productive to do but i am too lazy i can't believe how lazy i am getting . Every year my lazyiness is getting worst and it's so easy just fall into old habits.

When i say i am lazy it gotten so bad this year i can't even be asked to walk downstairs . Last year i had no problem i enjoyed occasional walk downstairs but this year unless i absolutely had no other choice i don't go downstairs.

Thread