Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 1086#1086 bala's post

I have managed to find copies of all the films but finding time to watch them is a different matter

Reply 1088#1088 bala's post

Agent Coulson being in the first Iron Man film was great and Tony being captured with his own weapons was karma but turn them around on them was impressive

Reply 1090#1090 bala's post

The General almost killing his own daughter trying to stop Bruce was careless but Blonsky going face to face with the Hulk was amusing and to be honest I preferred the TV series

Reply 1088#1088 bala's post

That's phase one complete but Thor being hit twice by the car was amusing

Reply 1093#1093 bala's post

I now watch everything on line as the adverts drive me insane and I surprised myself watching those films as they were the best part of two hours each

Just when I was starting to get back into watching royal pains an electrishon blew the power unit on my pc and haven't been able to do anything until lts fixed and writing this on my phone is tedious

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-4-2015 19:22 ]

Reply 1098#1098 bala's post

When the company cough up the money to repair or replace the damaged computer but the fact it's over seven years old and PC World will charge £50 for a diagnostic plus up to £150 if it's just the power unit, the money would be better spent on a new computer

Reply 1100#1100 bala's post

The only three components that have failed until now was graphics card, CD drive and a second hard drive so I think I will go for another HP computer but with my wife buying me a smart TV and my son getting me a Wireless Plus hard drive for my birthday I'm going to be able to watch on all devices anywhere

Reply 1103#1103 bala's post

It's only a temporary fix until the contractor decides what they are willing to pay for

Reply 1105#1105 bala's post

Not after seven years and it's going to be cheaper to replace than repair for them

Reply 1107#1107 bala's post

My son dismantled his old computer and took the power unit to fix mine but as mine was damaged by the contractor they are not getting off so lightly as a proper diagnoses and repair in a shop is going to cost a lot more

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 31-5-2015 18:23  
You didn't know about those movies ?

I much prefer Captain America 2: The Winter soldier to the first one. The first too historical based that it didn't really keep my interest.

Here the order

1  ...
I'm just getting back to Phase Two after watch all seven Fast & Furious films

Reply 1080#1080 bala's post

Guardians of the Galaxy was a lot different from the other Marvel films but amusing to watch and the music was a nice touch

Reply 1078#1078 bala's post

Looks like you mist Ant-Man (2015) as the last in Phase Two

Edit I just noticed you have it on the next list

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-17-2015 19:05 ]

Reply 1138#1138 bala's post

Scott getting caught returning the stolen ant suit was amusing and you cant blame him for not wanting it at first but the fact he was set up from the start to steal it was impressive

Reply 1165#1165 bala's post

I think I'd rather watch the shows I have been watching for years than the new shows that might not last but my biggest regret is falling behind on the Aussie shows as they are harder to find

Spam

Have we got one person with over a hundred accounts or just a lot of mindless sheep

Reply 1177#1177 bala's post

I don't think I will watch the amount of shows I used too but will plod along at my own pace and theirs always the weekends to pop your head in

Reply 1200#1200 bala's post

I have tried to catch up with my shows one at a time but with the fall shows about to start I'm going to be selective on what shows I watch up to Christmas and as some of them I'm already a season or two behind will have to wait even longer before I watch them

Reply 1202#1202 bala's post

I just realised It's 9 years to the day that I joined this site

Thread