Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 1011#1011 bala's post

Every day I do a disc clean-up I even delete old restore points as they can take up a lot of hard drive space

Android Tablet

I got my first tablet for Christmas and obviously the first thing I checked out was the mobile site but also finding out tvfull had a mobile site was a pleasant surprise as they have more and different free shows to test

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-6-2014 22:13 ]

Reply 1016#1016 bala's post

Kurio 7S so the young ones can also use

Reply 1021#1021 bala's post

Thanks but the promos are the most frustrating as I have to replace as many old promos as I do new promos and it has only taken six and a half years to pass you in the post count but the amount of  about's and episode guides I have done has helped in the post count

Reply 1023#1023 bala's post

I have posted official TV network promos that have been taken down

Reply 1025#1025 bala's post

When I post a new one and the old one's have gone then I replace them

Reply 1027#1027 bala's post

I should drop some as there isn't enough time in the day but when you have invested so much time watching them from the start it's impossible to choose which to drop

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2014 20:36 ]

Reply 1030#1030 bala's post

I have only watched the England matches so the rest I'm not bothered with but might watch the final

Reply 1032#1032 bala's post

There is always going to be something to watch, I'm a season behind on some shows but I still find something else to watch like a film this morning

Reply 1045#1045 bala's post

I don't know about the others but I have been busy during the day and to tiered at night so I have just been watching TV Christmas films

Reply 1062#1062 bala's post

I just treated my wife to a Samsung galaxy 10.1 tab 4 and the house to our first laptop and a 5TB personal cloud hard drive so I am going to be busy transferring my video's, plus my daughter has just ordered the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with a 64GB of storage to come Monday

Reply 1065#1065 waterlilybarb's post

She is delighted now that our daughter has set it up for her but the laptop is a disaster after it's first charge it wont switch back on

Reply 1068#1068 bala's post

The laptop is back working but my daughter is now using it as my wife and I struggled to get used to it

Reply 1071#1071 bala's post

My first and only computer has been Vista which is what I'm used too

Reply 1074#1074 bala's post

The other night my computer refused to communicate with my router so I watched The Avengers (2012) on the TV and was surprised to see Coulson so used IMDB to see what else I have missed and got an even bigger surprise so I now looking for the other Marvel’s feature films before I resume watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Reply 1076#1076 bala's post

Captain America: The First Avenger is what I'm about to watch next

Reply 1078#1078 bala's post

Thanks for the list, looks like I have been watching phase one backwards

Reply 1080#1080 bala's post

After watching the second film I can see why Agent Carter got her own series

Reply 1082#1082 bala's post

I will get back to them at some time between films

Reply 1084#1084 bala's post

I have only watched the last two of phase one and just found copies of the first two to keep me going for a while

Thread