Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 932#932 bala's post

It being a score draw makes it better

Reply 935#935 bala's post

So far so good for England

Reply 937#937 codebreaker's post

That could of been so worse after Sweden's recovery but England making history by winning was a great result

Reply 939#939 bala's post

I thought all they needed was a draw to go through

I just had a great laugh when my wife told me about the phone call she had to our daughter-in-law, they was on the phone for an hour & half and while on the phone my son must of tried to ring so he remote accessed his Sonos system and started playing the song  Call Me Maybe, now hows that for technology

Reply 950#950 bala's post

He's into all the latest technology he even beta tests for Sonos and I have to update their shows to his server

Reply 952#952 bala's post

She just wanted Gossip Girl from the start last month which was a mission but now it's only two shows a week until the others return

Reply 954#954 bala's post

I'm not likely to introduce them to new shows that makes my day harder but if they ask it's not a problem

Reply 956#956 bala's post

The fact that this is the only site I know that keeps them all is amazing and it seems they look at our suggestions for new shows which is awesome

Are there any computer wizards that use this forum because I have had a 1TB hard drive crash with a corrupt master file table and windows CHKDSK tries to repair but fails, I have goggled to see if there is a fixes to retrieve data and have tried four different programs with no luck and none of them tell you what to do if they don't work

The wife and I are taking the second shift babysitting at 7pm while their parents are at "The Twilight Saga" marathon at the local cinema which according to the website is 11 hours 05 minutes long

Reply 965#965 bala's post

15 minute breaks between each film and one 30 minute break

Reply 963#963 codebreaker's post

The good thing with my hard drive problem my son was able to recover the most important data and the second good news was it came with three years warranty so is still covered but the strangest thing is Seagate's own recovery tool says the drive is corrupt but what ever program by son found impressed him enough to buy it and now he has another feather in his cap at solving problems

Reply 970#970 bala's post

Many happy returns

Attraction perform their stunning shadow act

They may not be British but they picked here to audition

Reply 990#990 bala's post

After their first appearance I thought they had a chance of winning

Godiva Festival 2013

I'm off for my second day at the festival which way great yesterday as we had our grandson with use

http://www.godivafestival.com/

Talk about a slow computer as mine has been doing a scan for over 12 hours and still only 89% complete

Reply 1007#1007 bala's post

I will leave it as it's crept up to 95% but it's my own fault for turning it off last night as it's usually half way through when I get up

Reply 1009#1009 bala's post

I think mine is twice a week but as there is close to 300,000 items to scan it takes forever and slows everything down

Thread