Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 705#705 bala's post

Yes but it take a while to get used to the change

Reply 707#707 spratt89's post

Going forward is easier to alter than going back because some of my clocks only go forward

Reply 728#728 casper27's post

I've been using McAfee for about five year and two of them have been free, only because Sky offer one year free when you join and then i got another year free when i added it to to my Sky subscription three years later at only £3 a month

Reply 731#731 bala's post

I could never under stand why they would offer it for free without a catch so i have never tried the free software

Reply 743#743 bala's post

One of the most frustrating advances in technology is TVs first came free view then HD and now 3D, do they think we are all made of money

Reply 745#745 bala's post

It's a disposable world now with our last TV that broke after only 6 months they came out to write it off without trying to repair it

Reply 748#748 shinny's post

He didn't even look at it but perhaps there was a design fault with that model

Reply 751#751 bala's post

No it was still under warranty so the engineer gave me a note to take the TV back to where i brought it for a replacement but we made sure the replacement was a different TV

Reply 755#755 bala's post

That will start a crazy on who can do the best wedding proposal but that was amusing

Reply 788#788 bala's post

I just watched a hands-on review video and it sounds impressive with it's internal specifications

Reply 829#829 bala's post

Good luck with the job

Reply 862#862 bala's post

I'm also back behind because i have been trying to find an electrical fault on my car ready for it's MOT and after spending almost a week on and off stripping it down trying to find the short circuit

Reply 864#864 bala's post

It kept blowing the left hand side lights fuse so i assumed it was front or back but how wrong i was when after stripping the dashboard down it turned out to be the rear fog light switch

Reply 866#866 bala's post

I only know the basics that's why it took me so long to fix because i was getting so frustrated and walking away but 9 fuse later it past it's MOT yesterday and i also found a few frayed wires going to the hatchback / boot so that was a good thing i found them before they broke

Reply 870#870 magic4u's post

I even took the bulb out but when the problem is in the dashboard and there are over 20 bulbs it's more difficult

Reply 886#886 sanggye's post

Sorry to hear that and at the worst time of year that just sucks

Reply 910#910 bala's post

It's been snowing since lunch time where i live

Reply 925#925 bala's post

Impressive but try getting it back out

Reply 928#928 bala's post

I think I heard that England have never won their opening game at the Euros so it's not looking very good

Reply 930#930 bala's post

Still not won an opening game

Thread