106 123456
Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 373#373 bala's post

I have tried a couple the last one was great until my security deleted it thinking it was a trojan but i had it for over 12 month before and the updated version wasn't free any more i think there is a screen shot in the broadband thread

Reply 375#375 bala's post

That is funny because i tried that as well but i didn't like it but do like there speed test the replacement for the one my security didn't like is great except every time you start your computer it want autorisation like a new installation but other than that it is good

Reply 377#377 bala's post

No that's not the problem because the speed test does the same thing, i like the display on my one because you can also see when you loose connection like yesterday i was watching a show the blue bar in real-player had got about half way but i had watched less than ten min but new the connection had gone so i restarted it instead of waiting till it stopped

Reply 499#499 bala's post

That's good news but with such a big choice it must be hard to pick and choose what to watch

Reply 502#502 casper27's post

I'm with Sky 20 meg unlimited and is truly unlimited with no fair use policy but lacks in download speed for me of about 3.5 meg

Reply 505#505 casper27's post

I only pay £10 for broadband but I've got phone and TV as well and i know some people on cable broadband which is restricted at peak times if your a heavy user and as for me i have used over 150GB in a month

Reply 508#508 bala's post

I'm probable like most people we have the HDTV but nothing HD to connect to it and until SKY include HD with their subscription i don't plan to get it but like you if there is something i want to watch it's online but what frustrates me is the DVD rentals companies that advertise only available from use when we know they have been available online for months

Reply 510#510 bala's post

I've not seen a blue-ray film or a HD TV channel so i don't know how good it is and is it worth the investment

Reply 512#512 bala's post

I think you have to have free-sat HD - SKY HD or Virgin HD i don't think it's available on ordinary free-view

Reply 569#569 bala's post

You could covert them and watch them on the move

Reply 572#572 bala's post

By brother converted a film to watch on his phone but as you say with a small screen whats the point

Reply 672#672 bala's post

The Vampire Diaries now on here then Being Human (UK) on BBC Three followed by The Promise on Channel 4 + 1

Reply 678#678 casper27's post

That was a great suggestion

Reply 686#686 bala's post

That's not the only strange show i watch you wait to you see what i watch next

Reply 688#688 bala's post

With these show i can do other stuff

Reply 690#690 bala's post

I think if you are caught it will probably be a fine or it could be a conditional offer which might involve point
http://www.lawontheweb.co.uk/Roa ... ty_Codes_and_Points

Reply 692#692 bala's post

They issue more and more fixed penalty to cut down on court time which involves points and a fine, so it's better not to get caught or better still don't break the law

Reply 694#694 bala's post

My son and i both got caught speeding in each others car on the same stretch or road and obviously the fine comes to the owner who then has to send in the drivers details. I was ill advised to ignore them because they said they didn't chase them up, which was wrong because i ended up in court but i was lucky because there was a mistake in my address so i denied getting them

Reply 701#701 bala's post

What happens when the decide to move it two hours

Reply 703#703 bala's post

They want to move it two and eventually one permanently but i doubt it will ever happen

106 123456
Thread