Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 176#176 bala's post

Whats real time chat mate?

Ah I see im going to time you how long it takes for you to reply to this!!!

Reply 181#181 nye87's post

Cheers Jannah all the munchies and drinks are appreciated. You are now an honorary member of the Gentleman's club as long as the drinks keep coming
Time for another manly debate that has been troubling us for some time and I want to sort it out once and for all!!

Blonde or Brunnette

Im a Brunnette type of guy, well I have to be as the wife is sitting near to me

Reply 187#187 bala's post

lol I love a fiesty red head. My mother's side are Scottish so i've got the blood and yes they can be scary, but in a good way .

-----~o00o-----//{ ´°`(_)´°` }\\-----o00o~------

Im watching you lot!!

Reply 201#201 PFUaul159's post

Nice to meet you PFUaul this is the place to talk about all things MEN. The other side usually come and visit too and give their side

Reply 246#246 waterlilybarb's post

I have heard that you are pretty good at mimicking accents Barb, How is your yorkshire accent?

Thought this was hilarious when I saw it. I know it's old and based purely on an urban myth but funny as hell anyway.

[ Last edited by casper27 at 6-9-2008 18:44 ]

Reply 258#258 bala's post

http://www.youtube.com/v/Bkt_jXHm6u0&hl=en
This is the direct link mate.

Im looking at getting a PDA/Tablet anyone have any suggestions?
The two that im really interested in are the Nokia N810 and the HP Ipaq 214.
I want one for when im away but it has to be open source so I can download Realplayer and such to view my shows on here. So anything by apple is out. Cheers guys

Very nice watch by the way Bala, I don't actually wear a watch unless im going out on a night out. I think Im to rough with them as they always break. I've had some pretty sturdy one as well

[ Last edited by casper27 at 6-11-2008 19:08 ]

Got my new PDA, well actually it's an internet tablet the Nokia N810

Just waiting for it to arrive can't wait. Love new gadgets
Hope all is well with everyone, just keep checking in at moment as very busy with home stuff but I am around and keeping an eye on the boards for a girly invasion party!!

Reply 284#284 bala's post

Nice phone mate sounds like you got a great deal as well! 8 years with the same phone  that must be a record. I think the longest i've had a phone is about a year, I went through a phase of losing phones practically every month through various things (Drinking, diving Drinking ect) The sea and the breweries owe me a lot of money.

Reply 286#286 bala's post

I liked it and fancied a change

Reply 316#316 shinny's post

Those teenagers and their boom boom music hey Sinéad
Im with you though just a passing fad but wireless tv now thats something I can definatly work with!!

Reply 320#320 bala's post

Then I think a size 10 would b going straight through the tv !!!
Did you watch the England match last night??

Reply 329#329 meljones_83's post

It's sort of a big boys brigade! only without the badges or structure.

Reply 332#332 bala's post

I use a gillette mach 3, the best a man can get according to the advert. I was thinking about getting one of those vibrating ones with batteries an everything but the blades are so expensive

Yeah mate we cant let the girlies have all the gossip.
What mobile have you got now? Please dont say an Iphone¡

I have an N900 the most powerfull and smartest phone in the world today.Its like having a laptop in your pocket.

Reply 444#444 bala's post

It not about the phone itself. Its all the other things that come with it. I know I could not go back to a "normal" phone now.

Reply 446#446 gabsimom's post

Great to see you too Tina hope all is well in your world.
That is the smell of REAL men talking about real men stuff.

Next topic is Man Flu myth or painfull men only reality.
I had man flu last week, it was so bad I renamed it mankind flu

Thread