Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 467#467 casper27's post

How your hangover now ?

So have we run out conversation ?,

Next Topic: 2011- what do you expect will happen ?

I just hope something good happens to me

look like i'm coming down with a cold

i been sneezing since this afternoon so i know it coming

Reply 477#477 waterlilybarb's post

you really are sweetheart

I am not one those guy that let being sick stop me.

no casper it's not the man-flu

Reply 479#479 waterlilybarb's post

I tend not to go out when i am unwell but it's kind annoying because my mum makes a fuss when i am unwell which annoys hell out of me-i am grown man for heaven sake .

Thanks for advice -you really knowledgeable about these things

Reply 481#481 waterlilybarb's post

I don't have social life which why i spend so much time on here- i sometimes wish i would meet someone but i am very shy i could never come up to a women i like ask her out because i think they won't like me. i am nice guy but i have a confidence problem when it approach women i fancy. The women i don't fancy i makes friends with no problem. i find it so much easily chatting women i don't fancy than ones i do.

Reply 483#483 waterlilybarb's post

it's funny how you don't think about these thing before you get sick. .

we all forget about wash our hands when he comes from outside because our mind pre-occupied with task you do normally do.

it's part of life lucky for me it only last 3-4 days

Well i am under the weather sore throat and running nosey

Reply 488#488 sanggye's post

Same here hot showers does the trick

I was going through one of my very old e-mail account found something one of my female friends sent to me when i was younger - I thought i would share it on here

Fri, 27 May 2005 18:56:51

Words Women Use

F I N E
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

F I V E M I N U T E S
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

N O T H I N G
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something", and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "Nothing" usually end in "Fine".

G O A H E A D
This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

L O U D S I G H
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud-Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

T H A T S O K A Y
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

T H A N K S
A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're welcome.

Send this to the men you know to warn them about future arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology!!

[ Last edited by bala at 10-16-2010 10:13 ]

Reply 491#491 casper27's post

There was more to that E-mail i just read that i thought you would kick out of it since it's only one that wasn't offensive-it amazing stuff i received when i was younger teenage boys really send the most offensive stuff this was before broadband so we send each other disturbing pictures snake eating a human being

The worst is over i am on the mend but still have a mild cough .

i really hate all mobile apps it become such a business now it's ridiculous -i usually go free ones. maybe i am old-fashion mobile is suppose be for talking..

Reply 494#494 casper27's post

That one thing I am still look forward to I never had a job where I had go on course but it's something I am looking forward to.

Reply 497#497 casper27's post

Glad everything worked out for you

Well just check my internet bill they didn't charge me for over usage last month guess they stick to new rule of not charging unless you exceed it more 3 times in 6 month . i was worried

Reply 500#500 codebreaker's post

i don't have to watch everything if you just spread out evenly during the week it's easier.

Hardest thing is to not exceed it 3 times.

Reply 502#502 casper27's post

40GB -8MB package

Reply 505#505 casper27's post

That quite a lot- here a comparison from my provider

Comparision

HDMI Cable

A year ago we bought a new HDTV with a free blu-ray player and tv worked fine but we didn't have any DVD to test since most of stuff i watch is on-line.

Last week my uncle gave a wedding dvd of his sister kid getting married in sri-lanka and we put dvd only sound came up. My dad tried to figure it out but couldn't figure it out. Yesterday i was bored so i decided to investigate i knew they something missing i found you needed a HDMI cable was missing. no one tell you you need it .

Today my dad bought it but can you guess how much it cost £60 and now the picture worked.  Here the kicker if we bought it a year ago it would only cost £40. Just for a cable.

Before any of ask me why my dad didn't cheap one it was because he advised against it according to the sales rep it could do harm to our tv and DVD. he went with recommended one for blu-ray players.

Reply 509#509 codebreaker's post

If you ever buy blu-ray player- that wire doesn't come with the player unless you order one-it's very expensive.

Thread