Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

WAP feature for my Phone

After few months trying to get this working I finally managed to activate this feature on my mobile phone . Why do they have make technology so complicated. .

Reply 435#435 rickman's post

I am very happy with what i got I-phones just look very complicated to use.

Reply 437#437 rickman's post

I don't really need that feature, i hardly ever use WAP stuff for my phone but it's nice to have it if i need it.   I-phone are for people who need access internet 24-7 on the go which i don't need.

Reply 439#439 shinny's post

I am on pay-as you-go not contract so it's expensive to use it

Introducing Ironbaby

This really is funny

Hey Casper

Saw your comment and thought we could resurrect this topic it only 2 members to keep this topic active.

Reply 443#443 casper27's post

The same one i mention on here -i don't really need a smart phone as i hardly ever use my mobile.

Reply 445#445 casper27's post

Ok i just think most tech stuff are waste of money- who really needs I-pad?

Reply 448#448 casper27's post

Sorry i never had that how long did it last mate ?

Reply 450#450 casper27's post

I see i keep that in mind if i ever get married

Reply 452#452 waterlilybarb's post

Hey what do you expect as boys we get our mother do everything for us so we growing up thinking that when we get married that what we expect same thing . if  women really loves you they will do anything for you likewise you will anything for them.. That's how men measure love

Reply 454#454 casper27's post

And people wonder why most marriages ends in divorce-if you marry a lazy slob you can't expect him to change?.

Next topic: Fireworks

i don't know about you but i still enjoy watching fireworks display.

Reply 457#457 casper27's post

Don't get me started i remember crazy stuff we used do as kids- have tried light fireworks rocket and run before it takes off.

Reply 458#458 waterlilybarb's post

Your absolutely right not ALL mothers cater to their sons depends on how children they have . i noticed that most boys are more responsible they have a younger sister to look after.

Reply 461#461 gabsimom's post

you makes your 5 year old do housework

i didn't do housework until i was 12

Reply 463#463 gabsimom's post

Obviously clean his room and making the bed was all i was expected to do when i was younger but nothing else. i don't give wrong impression of my childhood.

Reply 465#465 waterlilybarb's post

i will remember that if i ever have kids

Whats your favorite hangover cure?

Stay in bed-seriously a good sleep usually does the trick

Reply 469#469 casper27's post

In that case there something i don't like but take a cold showers for 10 minutes That should sober you up

Thread