Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 378#378 codebreaker's post

i just like simple pop up telling how much i use-i don't like all the graphs -i just simple counter in taskbar that it.

Reply 380#380 mikecott's post

i'm sure you got that before usually i try restore previous session if that doesn't work than i start new session-you do know wait few minutes after you click which option.

Reply 384#384 rickman's post

you don't need to be a tech person - it either work or it don't -sometimes even if  you re-install it -it might not work.

Reply 387#387 mikecott's post

What do you mean you can't download another one ?

Here the link download for firefox

Reply 398#398 mikecott's post

Did you run a spyware scan or Virus scan ?

Weekends rant

i don't know how this happens but usually weekends are free to relax but for last 2 weekends i been busy mainly doing winter cleaning-spend most Saturday afternoon clean out the garage than Sunday morning going to the dump yard dump all rubbish we cleared out than i had i had help dad doing a flat-pack.

it does seem like every weekend there something to do that occupies the weekend. usually i wouldn't be complaining as i usually bored on weekend but with amount shows i watch i really can't keep to date

why is nothing to do in the summer bored out your mind as soon as it get October/November you become suddenly busy

Reply 405#405 rickman's post

i might have a job soon

Reply 407#407 rickman's post

well that's if they hire me

for guys

[ Last edited by bala at 12-3-2009 21:13 ]

Reply 411#411 rickman's post

This is what happen to my computer chair i been using for 2 years-last week i got a new one
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply 415#415 waterlilybarb's post

i wanted to used it until cushion fell off

New TV arrived today later than expected

Reply 418#418 spratt89's post

Yeah well think about how much time i spend sitting on it it wasn't designed for someone sit on 7 days a week

Reply 420#420 rickman's post

You might be surprised to know  that I only spend 12 hours a day on the computer -the rest of the time I'm sleeping or going out . Do you think is easy keeping update with all my shows,I need my sleep.

my computer user account got virus i couldn't open anything i forced reset all my settings on my computer .

Reply 424#424 rickman's post

I didn't have to since it only affected my username account, the other ones were all fine so i deleted that  and create a new XP username.   transfer my important flies to that account

Reply 427#427 rickman's post

i was infected with window xp pro malware virus

Reply 429#429 rickman's post

i will be a fan of windows it just you need learn use it right like don't use any window security feature instead replace other software to take in place and everything works fine.

my firewall is zone alarm - one best free firewall
my anti-virus is Avira anti-virus
my anti-spy is SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition

it's rare for me ever have a problem with windows

Reply 431#431 rickman's post

i used to use avast free edition until start asking subscription

Thread