Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 1167#1167 waterlilybarb's post

I am still waiting for thing fall apart

Reply 1170#1170 codebreaker's post

i think it's company who employees people

Took my first day off work which was strange because i hurt my leg last night on the train,  leg got trapped between door the platform. It could been much worse just glad someone was on platform to help me out.

I told my work collogues but not my parents because they would seriously overeact to this news.

Has anyone upgrade their old computer to Windows 10?

Reply 1174#1174 arksongbird80's post

Yeah it's only good if you know a lot about computers to sort out the problem.

3 DAY WEEKEND

Why am i here ?

After actually living my life past 6 months i have changed so much i used to remember a time where tv shows was my life and somehow it has become less important . I try my best to keep up to date on shows but i can't,  my life is moving away from this place and some of you might finally think we gotten rid of me.

How do i walk away from something i love just because what i am doing is actually earning me money. I have resisted become an responsible adult for more than 10 years but life has a way of catching up.

Just felt giving an update as why i am not active anymore

Mind you only reason i stayed was because i wanted to be the last man standing here but it look like Jim a.k.a Codebreaker will be the winner in this .   

Keep up the good fight my man one day you will catch up with all shows.

This is not a goodbye message this is just update as why i havn't posted much .

Reply 1178#1178 codebreaker's post

Yes but now that all the main shows ended until October  it actually good time do something else move away from tv shows so that i don't miss it.

Still very behind my list is constantly growing

Reply 1180#1180 waterlilybarb's post

I have been here a long time through the ups and down i still come back due to my passion on tv shows still discovering new shows everyday by accident. .

I don't think anyone could discover as many show in year than me and jim.

Reply 1182#1182 waterlilybarb's post

Even if the show is bad it still deserves a review

BREXIT

I Suppose we should talk about this i am disappointment about this as i voted to stay but i had a feeling immigration argument would win . We had this problem for a number of years and i don't think this would make the situation better but will certainly improve it in short term but long term effects are unforeseeable .

it's really is a sad day but we just have deal with the fallout.

This would be like Trump becoming president that's how bad Brexit is but at least Cameron resigned which was right move.

Reply 1185#1185 arksongbird80's post

We had a lot of interesting situations happening over here , The person who thought was going to become prime minster got stabbed in his back by his own supporter who decided he was a better man to become prime minster forcing Boris to step down and give up .

What is this world coming to 2 cop shooting this week and still nothing changes in America .

This weekend i have too many shows

normally it's around 10 but from look of it this weekend 3 full seasons

on top of 10 shows

Reply 1189#1189 waterlilybarb's post

i don't  i probably catch few hours tonight wake up 3am go right way through 9pm

i thought summer will easy since most of main shows finish which leaves summer shows but netflix released brand new show today 8 episodes

another network hulu relasing 12 episode of another shows at the same time  -Last year these episodes were hard to find

Reply 1191#1191 waterlilybarb's post

I managed it got most of shows done to my surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 5-14-2016 23:13  
Not if I can help it!!!!   I've had a couple friends who's systems crashed after the upgrade.  
With the free upgrade running out in 29 July 2016 i decided to try it i don't want pay for it later .

it took 2 hours but it working ok so far

So time up for the free upgrade for windows 10

Taking a week off work catch up on as many tv shows as possible.

Yesterday took half a day off to watch Suicide Squad

Thread