Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Glad it's all sorted

Reply 1104#1104 codebreaker's post

Is it still under warranty ?

Reply 1106#1106 codebreaker's post

Yeah you said that so i had to assume you replace it hence why i said glad you got it sorted. The fact it's a  temporary fix means that either you still using it or they given you a replacement ?.

Reply 1108#1108 codebreaker's post

You got a great kid there willing to do that .

wasn't sure if i was share this or not

Last few days have been tough and it's strange being on the other side of things.

my grandmother passed away last week and today was funeral i am emotionally tired which is a new human experience for me.

i was fine as soon as i found out i was at peace with it but today was too much

Thanks guys at least we don't have to worry about food for 1 week

Reply 1114#1114 waterlilybarb's post

The only problem is the foods are quite unhealthy too much oil in food espically Asian food

I thought there was only 1 way to hold a baby

FOR NEW DADS

I hate youtube never ever click on what to watch i waste days looking at suggested videos -it's worse than reality tv  

Time where i wish i didn't have free time

Reply 1120#1120 codebreaker's post

i feel so lonely on here watching tv shows solo

i even stop commenting on them.

I managed catch up on True detective and murder in the first this week.

Let me know when your computer issue get all sort out since its been dragging on for months .

I will be getting Fiber optic broadband next month

After 2 years of talk talk constantly asking us to upgrade to fibre my dad caved in and decided to get it with special offer and top of that  there are given us free tv box which we didn't even ask for they just gave it free as bonus for upgrading.

My broadband speed should increase quite a lot promised 36MB but knowing my luck it probably end being around 25MB

Reply 1123#1123 waterlilybarb's post

Yes but sadly my passion for tv show is dying it's getting too much to keep track all shows that start.

Focus on mainstream show only forget about rest otherwise i will never have any free time.

Reply 1125#1125 waterlilybarb's post

I understand but i am one of those people like judge a show based on myself rather listen someone else opinion. Everyone has different taste just because 1 person like a show doesn't mean a second person would also like it. I have cut down quite a lot over past year but still affecting my life.

No matter how hard i try to move on, it's like itch you just can't scratch .

i feel like no-one been posting much since i have given up my daily tv show commentary .

Reply 1128#1128 spratt89's post

Generally this place has less post no matter what season it is .

Reply 1130#1130 waterlilybarb's post

We are all friendly here but you really need to use search feature if you want to navigate this place which probably put a lot of people off.

Reply 1132#1132 spratt89's post

We will never know but i reach the point this year where i just want to watch show and not comment on them .

Reply 1135#1135 codebreaker's post

it was surprise hit consider the fact it wasn't well known

Thread