Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 1026#1026 codebreaker's post

I am surprised you never give up consider it has getting a lot worse with amount of TV series available i missed old day back 2007-2011 when they were only handful of tv series to watch .

Competition between the networks has seriously gone out of control i am not surprised most people bringe watching popular shows only.

Reply 1028#1028 codebreaker's post

Comedies for me are easy one to drop

i move on show where i am not really watching - cut them out

World cup

Well last few week i been busy with world cup but after England early elimination i really stop watching and since no matches today i thought i would catch up all the posting i have missed . . I will watch Quarter final, semi final and finals.

PS: my mouse doesn't work so i forced to find old one from one of my old computer

Reply 1031#1031 codebreaker's post

normally i wouldn't bother but with the fact not many show on during summer it keep my evenings busy.

Reply 1033#1033 codebreaker's post

I haven't really watch many film this year none of them seem to keep my interest too many sequels out not enough orginal films.

auto-correct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-s_O1nW80o4 [ Last edited by dognxtdoor at 7-16-2014 18:53 ]

Reply 1037#1037 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah but it's not like you see this everyday

[ Last edited by bala at 10-3-2014 19:02 ]

This week we have had all our windows replaced and our extension still hasn't finished only kitchen floor needs to be done but it been almost 2 weeks waiting for them get it done. They need building work fast but interior work has been very slow .

Reply 1040#1040 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah we have to clean up after they leave daily but amount of people who search though our Skip is crazy we have never been so popular   . At least some people have manners to knock on the door and ask

Reply 1042#1042 waterlilybarb's post

i treat it as my daily exercise for the day

it does look like this less posting this month i wonder why that is

Reply 1046#1046 codebreaker's post

i have also been busy as well i am very behind not as behind as you but still behind by almost 1 and half  week.

Reply 1048#1048 waterlilybarb's post

I sometimes feel like me and jim are only ones keep this place alive apart occasionals mods pop in once in a while even the admin has become a ghost he used post regularly but hasn't posted in months.

Reply 1050#1050 waterlilybarb's post

I understand my life has changed in 8 years but the tv show has become like a habit for me i grew up watching tv shows to relieve the boredom because i was only child it somehow took over my life not in good way but in a slightly negative way in sense it made me a shut in and i sometimes wonder what my life would look like if i didn't discover this site would i be married with children, would i be in a good job etc.

please don't think i was having a go at any of you i understand life has a habit putting challenges in people way the problem with me i tend to ignore them   .

I been under the weather this week so it's not been great but at least i got new watch and new mobile

I know i am very behind in posting my comments but it becoming too difficult to watch and post as i become busy this month.

Reply 1056#1056 waterlilybarb's post

not many of us around and i stopped doing them due low participation from members.

wish i could play like this

Thread