Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 876#876 casper27's post

good luck with that

Reply 876#876 casper27's post

Don't keep us wonder did you buy it ?

Reply 880#880 casper27's post

That's a good idea wait until sales i do same when comes to clothes shopping.

We have bit mouse problem at our house after 2 weeks we only managed to trap one

Reply 882#882 casper27's post

Yeah i was thinking same thing but i prefer the tradition one less expensive

Just trapped another mouse 10 minutes ago lucky it was alive so we just realse it into garden.

technology is improving

Well just notice my blu-ray player USB port and i have test to see if i can play one video and it worked.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 12-15-2011 17:19  
I just got the news on Tuesday that I have been laid off from my job, so once again, I have joined the ranks of the unemployed.
Well at least you can catch up on latest TV shows when they get updated.

That's the bright side but i am sure you will find a job within few months- They must paided you some money usually 1 months wages if they lay you off?. I imagine

Reply 889#889 sanggye's post

Don't you have a contract with the employer ?

new phone

Samsung Galaxy ACE

So it been a few days with my new smartphone and it certainly different from my old mobile. The battery life on smartphone are not long if your lucky to get 1 day good use of at most a day and a half on just standby.

Who's bright idea was have apps markets with so many apps it's easily to get distracted on top of that there seem no limitation on adults apps which mean if your kids have smartphone they can easily download it without the parents permission. I really think they should remove ALL Adults apps from apps market until figure out a way of people prove there are over the age of 18. .

Yes i seen tips on improving battery life on smartphone such turning GPS off and wi-fi off when not in use.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 12-19-2011 22:37  
Thanks Barb, me too.  Though it is a good possibility i will be moving to another state again.
Will you be moving as a result of getting job or otherway around moving to find cheaper accommodation?.

Reply 897#897 sanggye's post

Best of luck

Well i am getting so distract with android app market i can't believe how much time i have wasted in a week .

Reply 900#900 shinny's post

I know that's what i did at the start , now i got what i need i like explore other apps based on users recommendation

Reply 902#902 shinny's post

It's amazing how much technology has come in the past few years the only thing i wish there some sort control over what type of Apps get added.

What I like are the learning apps ( countries one and flag one) which are free plus i do like trivia quiz are ones i like the best.

Found new addiction live games on market

https://market.android.com/detai ... ampires12&hl=en
clan code : 4GJQ8M

I am limit myself 1 hour a day

[ Last edited by bala at 1-22-2012 08:44 ]

Reply 905#905 casper27's post

LOL it depends on whether you really into it so far i been attacked 32 times 28 of which i won and 4 losses

So much for trying now i got 5 Live Games

1)Vampire Live (Level 20) Stats 295 wins 76 Lost
2)Ninja Live (Level 12) Stats 59 wins 46 loss
3)Racing live(Level 11) Stats 108 wins 11 Loss
4)IMOBSTER(Level 11) Stats 102 Wins 43 Lost
5)World War (Level 8)Stats 19 Wins 11 Losses

Reply 908#908 carlorica's post

Yes i know they are addictive but i only been playing them for a week right now it doesn't really affect my life only when i have less time will i have to give them up.

it's snowing over here in the UK or at least where i live

Thread