Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Reply 823#823 casper27's post

long time no see Craig what have you been up to ?

sorry i didn't respond quickly with amount new shows added i have got a busy month

Well i am going to be busy next month so i won't be online much

Reply 826#826 casper27's post

Hopefully gainful employment i am really excited

Reply 828#828 casper27's post

Thanks the hardest thing i really want to do well,  with most job i had in past there were low wage job so it didn't bother me if i lost them, this one a great job and good pay which i am hoping will last but only time will tell.

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 9-2-2011 22:21  
Missed that post yesterday.  Hope all goes well with the new job.   It's a lot easier to be excited about work when it's a job you like (and pays decently).  
Thanks but i posted that comment more than a few days ago . Everyone is nice work so far going fine can't wait to get my first pay cheque for this job next month

Norton VS Kaspersky

As most people know few months ago i bought a new laptop it came with 60 days trial for Norton internet Security which i liked but the 60 day were up so i uninstall it and tried Kaspersky one which has only 30 days but so far i like it more than norton because it more features.

If you ever needed choose i would go Kaspersky . Also because i am a  barclays customer i get 1 years free .

Reply 842#842 casper27's post

I know you can't beat AVG but that just antivirus not a firewall. I perter zone alarm (free version) not paid version. I am glad you have managed run all software in harmony but i refer to the fact that an  internet suite has all of that built into one software plus some extras. The problem with free ones you mentioned is that there not as good as paided version.

Reply 844#844 waterlilybarb's post

Well new version firefox don't well with real player no matter what version real player you are using in my experience but maybe someone on here can advise solution but i using two diffrent browser ( goggle crome for watch real player videos) and firefox for everything else.

Reply 846#846 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah i know what you mean from 2007 to 2010 i had used firefox for everything but was forced to change When firefox 4 was released and now version 6 is available.

Reply 851#851 rickman's post

Well sorry to hear that but i thought this site was in Taiwan not china?

it amazing how many people on the underground have some sort device to watch video or check e-mail and people say we're in a recession looking at what people own it doesn't look like it.

Reply 855#855 spratt89's post

Well wasn't money raised by tax payer ?

Did you read about under-age child cage fighter

Reply 858#858 casper27's post

I am thinking of Samsung galaxy ace

Reply 860#860 sanggye's post

Good point i am lucky i can share  the cost of my car with my dad since he practically drives it more than me . The hardest thing is that we are all forced to work harder at our job because the employers know they can easily find somebody else. I miss the good old days when all you had to do keep a job is turn up on time now they expect you work through lunch hour and even stay behind if job isn't finished by the end of your work day. .

Really behind on my shows and each week seems to be getting worse but thankful VIPTV site has always been up to date with new shows

Reply 863#863 codebreaker's post

Man that must be annoying I hate trying to find that sort of problem with a car.

Reply 865#865 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing you know how to do that because i probably paided someone in garage to find it as i know nothing about cars.

Reply 868#868 sanggye's post

in this economy they probably charge arm and a leg for something like that

Reply 873#873 casper27's post

Why don't you buy electric one there are so much easier to use

Thread