Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I think that man who murdered that woman was the member of Veritas that has been in hiding all this time.......... His job is to protect Clark, right?

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Ok, I was WAY off about where they went, lol....  But I am glad I was wrong! It makes much more sense right now as to where they actually went.  And I agree I love Jimmy's role in this episode. His character has come a long way. I loved this episode.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Yeah i do understand....   Now I cannot wait for the next episode. I am soooo excited!

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Ahhh.... I am so excited! I cannot wait!

Reply 11#11 bala's post

That kinda depresses me ...... Well, I guess I will have to find something else to do to keep me occupied while I wait! *sighs*

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I am extremely disappointed as well.... I thought that Lex and Clark were actually going to fight.   I watched the finale with my whole family who, doesn't know much about Smallville or Superman, and they were upset with how it ended too. But I have to admit that it leaves me in suspense as to how the next season will begin. IDK... I was just unhappy with everything about this episode except Lana leaving.

Reply 38#38 casper27's post

I believe it was Chloe's healing ability that hurt BRANIAC. I mean think about it. He was trying to hurt her and since she has this amazing ability to heal, it most likely started to work while he was still in her head. It is very possible!

So, episode 8 was awesome. My husband was actually totally interested and he honestly isn't a big Superman/Smallville fan. He is more of the Batman type but he was stuck on the past few episodes. This season so far has been one of the best. My husband, lol , is actually looking forward to the next episode. I LOVE IT!!!!
And so, the lion fell in love with the lamb!

Reply 132#132 casper27's post

Lana is working with Tess Mercer and I believe that is how she is tracking Lex. I read somewhere that in one of the next couple of episodes that Lana and Tess Mercer are going to meet. If you guys want I can put up the synopsis for that show. The next few episodes sound very very interesting.

Reply 139#139 spratt89's post

I got these from http://smallville.wikia.com/wiki/Season_8 :

Legion         Writer: Geoff Johns         Director: Glen Winter         January 15, 2009         #163 811
After Brainiac has taken complete control over Chloe's body, a team of heroes from the future called the Legion of Super-Heroes come back in time to contact Clark and alert him to the danger. They then try and separate Chloe from Brainiac.

Bulletproof         Writer:         Director: Morgan Beggs         January 22, 2009         #164 812
After John Jones is shot, Clark and Oliver arrange for Dr. Emil Hamilton to help with his unique physiology. Clark then goes undercover to find out what happened which brings him to meet detective Dan Turpin who suspects Clark of not being who he says he is. Meanwhile, Lana and Tess meet for the first time.

Power         Writer:         Director: Allison Mack         January 29, 2009         #165 813
Lana's involvement with LuthorCorp has not stopped. And a LuthorCorp experiment is what keeps her alive! Dr. Groll is involved in these experiments, which may have ties to Project Ares from previous season.

[ Last edited by Autumn at 11-23-2008 17:43 ]

Thread