Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Out of sinc

Im a big die hard fan also that braved it out but am itching to watch it again without the glitches....the timing was too way off to feel satisfied with the episode.

Any idea if and when they will be re-loading a superior Siren?

I Looked!

DOH!   Yup pretty irresistible!
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Smallville is dead.........long live Smallville!

Yup, this is the episode that many of us have been waiting for methinks.........it was worrying for a while that the new format was taking too long to engage me. This last episode has renewed my faith however, things certainly look interesting again.

At last I'm feeling it !

(just one little gripe.......I wish they would have invested in a larger set for Metropolis,,,, that corner outside the ISIS centre is getting a tad 'old' already dont ya think?)

Didnt she do well.

Great episode.
Erica Durance certainly did do a good job, she didn't over ham the part once ( which is always tempting playing a baddie).  The storyline seems to be flowing at last with this weeks show leading into a seamless set-up for next week. The new series in general does really seem to have found its pace...

Tom is looking rather scrummy during his days in the Planet this series. the black shirt n trouser combo rocks
(big sigh.....swoon)

Reply 108#108 Autumn's post

Congratulations on the conversion!..........

my other half thinks I need help.

Reply 110#110 casper27's post

Quote:
Glad Jimmy was not in it he's just been annoying lately....
I'm just sooo totally hearing you on this.

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially when I wake up and log on to find Smallville uploaded and ready to play!

The babi sleeps,,,,,here is my window

Homecoming.

Now THAT was the episode I've been looking out for. This will take this series where I hoped it could go. Loved it.

Thread