Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 moppybrody's post

Reply 3#3 casper27's post

it's this time again every years all smallville fans dread season-finale for one reason it's fact wait until September/October to see the next season

Reply 3#3 casper27's post

ok i should bring this up but at end of this episode kara has a headache but in next episode we don't even see her ?

Reply 14#14 moppybrody's post

i hate season-finales of smallville

Reply 17#17 5p1k3's post

good will power

Reply 22#22 5p1k3's post

It takes a lot did you see the CSI finale promo?

Reply 24#24 5p1k3's post

as long as you not a fan of warrick

season 7 dvd cover

Reply 29#29 moppybrody's post

no details yet

What a disappointment

Since Episode has updated

i'm really annoyed at this season-finale compared to previous season finale,  this was crap i mean everything in this episode was just plain bad and i honestly don't where to start ,i think i will start lana leaving thank god but it was nice to see lois give clark a hug but can you believe that chole managed to drain brainic talk about a revelation and clark finally destroy him for good but Kara is still stuck in phatom zone so i don't know how she is able to escape with fortress destroyed thanks to lex how can clark save her?

i know this might it sound good but the fact clark begging lex was bad bit -he suppose to be superman you see him beg for his life to lex luthor that not what superman does he defeats him and i think most superman will angry at this i read a few comment majority bring this point

The showdown between Clark and lex was very disappointing you makes us wait 7 years for this and best the writers could do give talking showing no action WTF, why didn't clark use his power on lex use super speed to know the device out of lex hand and why didn't do what was needed to destroy it.

Reply 34#34 Autumn's post

A lot fans are you should see smallville fourm on the internet

Reply 36#36 dannixx's post

he did not have to touch it

Reply 38#38 casper27's post

Well at least season 8 sound good

i highly doubt they read this but i'm sure check they own smallville board see that fans were upset

Reply 43#43 Autumn's post

Yep that is true but i think that was sometime writer wanted to shock viewers which was a  pleasant surprised given how bad the ending was for this episode.

Reply 45#45 casper27's post

Ok, since you expect give you an answer from what i gather kara was brainic but not in brainic form in other words it was clone of kara simple as that headache trigger brainic switch which made function machine turn itself on. think of it like a recharge-while in kara form brainic was recharging once full charge the function were activated.

does this makes any sense?

Smallville Season 8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Wow what an episode not the best season opener but it was enjoyable to watch a brand new episode of this as i been following it for so long and it was great episode and new character are all interesting and a lot happened in this episode, i liked how the character have changed espically chole now she has an additional power and she said yes and look on jimmy face was good. so the question of the day is lex alive i don't think so since he has not signed on for 8th season so it stupid of writer leave that as a clifhanger don't you guys think.Lois i hope more opportunity to demonstrate her some fight skills with guns, now as always next episode average not going to be as good.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-25-2010 10:41 ]

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

seriously i wasn't but they hook both them up this season

Reply 4#4 angel-87's post

yep but we see what happens

Thread