24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 140#140 sanggye's post

which is kinda a shame.  Seems like they are tying up losing ends in true TV fashion quick and painful.   After 10 years, clark shouldn't turn into a bumbling fool in one episode, they had time to make it gradual.   It's almost like it was a last min decision.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 145#145 bala's post

No I didn't see that one coming either, but I can understand where she's coming from.  I'm guessing we'll spend the first hour next week with him miserable and the second getting lois back and marrying her.  Let's not forget Oliver and his predicament.  Convienent he had 2 bows to hit the target with.  What if someone went down there without??     That was a bit out there.

The villians were nice, but unecessary.  At this point it should be all about his destiny and coming into his Superman role.  No more sidetracking!!  OHhhh and he nees to fly!!!

Reply 156#156 bala's post

She's in Star City I think handling operations on that end.  LIke another watch tower or soemthing like that.

Thank you Sanggye.  I do what I can to make vallid points as often as possible.  Is my head going to spin from all the "activity" next week.   Chloe, Lex, Martha, Johnathan and as the fans a Rememberance for Pete because obviously the charater/actor DIED or he would be remembered.   

Finale

Well everyone we've made it 10 yrs.  I started this show with my roomates in College and finished it a bit later!   

I thought the finale was excellent.  Bringing in Martha and Johnathan Kent was fabulous.  Showing all of clarks "trails" in the crystal place as a flashback was also fabulous!  Wonderful use of memory lane.

my only complaint was the wedding.  They choose to get married 7 years later!!!  Anyone else think that was weird??

Chloe and her "arrow weilding" son 7 years in the future was AWESOME!  Good use of projection.   Overall the finale was well done.  They didn't linger too long on the negative choosingto focus on the other things.

HE FLEW IN THE CAPE!!!!!!   (yay!)      That was perfect

24 12
Thread