44 123
Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 157#157 arksongbird80's post

In one form of the comics, which I think Smallville touches on with some of the future visions ( Lex all in white, wearing a Kryptonite ring as President) has Pete one of his advisers, I think secretary of state, but can't remember right now.  So I don't think he is dead, just the producers/writers most likely did not even think of Pete
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 159#159 bala's post

But he isn't dead
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 1#1 bala's post

It'S Over!!! No more Smallville, corruption of print comics, whiny Clark.    

Honestly, Good run Smallville, may you R.I.P.

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

Good Finale, though I would like to have more Lex, the whole interaction between him and Clark, was classic Lex (real close to comic book Lex).  Wish they would have spent more time on the darkseid story and less on the marriage.

The way they ended the Lex story was great, good explanation of why Lex doesn't know CK is Superman.  The classic theme music, with the bumbling Clark who then rips his shirt off to show the S was the  perfect way to end.

About a movie with these characters, Not going to happen, there is already a new Superman movie (2012, Superman: Man of Steel in the works and Welling wasn't even considered (Henry Cavill has the part). He (Tom Welling) has said he wants to play different characters, break out of the whole Superman role.  Though there has been rumors of Marvel trying to woe him to play a superhero.

Overall, though there was was some campiness (Green Arrow destroying the 3 disciples with one shot was one) in the finale and the last hour was rushed, I felt it was a decent ending.

44 123
Thread