32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by iklemiracle at 10-16-2010 07:25  
Now THAT was the episode I've been looking out for. This will take this series where I hoped it could go. Loved it.
I have to agree as well... kind of an episode where Clark's shown that he is needed and to forget the past/future, focus on the now and get his head into the game

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 25-10-2010 16:58  

Yes it was about bloody time but you just know in next episode somehow she get her memory wiped
@ Bala - you've jinxed Lois now!

Cheers for Lois and Clark, bout time they both confessed to one another

Reply 49#49 sanggye's post

I agree, not like Jimmy Olsen (he died, his real name is Henry? and has a younger brother called Jimmy... I assume will grow up and be the Jimmy Olsen we know from the movies)

Reply 56#56 sanggye's post

The video is private? won't let me watch

Reply 62#62 sanggye's post

I thought it might but, plus an interesting read as well

When I saw Lois and Clark in bed, I was "Hold on... he's full powered Clark, unlike the time he and Lana did it and he had no powers or the other time they did it and she had his powers as well" it's very perplexing

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

hey I ain't saying it's great just... can't think of the word, when you say one thing but do another?

Reply 65#65 sanggye's post

Exactly! Emotions are involved too, and in the heat of the moment, your control can slip for a second and that's all it takes... poor Lois, she'd be walking bowlegged for the rest of her life

Reply 69#69 bala's post

yeah, next thing you know she's asking for Kryptonite condoms to slow him down lol

Reply 71#71 bala's post

did I miss something? fake pregnancy?

Biologically possible.... if your going by Superman Returns

[ Last edited by moppybrody at 11-8-2010 19:44 ]

Reply 72#72 bala's post

The end bit confused me, were they blowing up their enemy's building (because they hate the new law) or they're blowing up their own building (because they want to hide that they really are against heroes?)

Reply 76#76 bala's post

what about the small speech he said when he xrayed the boy (or maybe just looked him over) in the bedroom near the end something like the son becomes the father and the father becomes the sun? hmmm okay so maybe not concrete but it's close enough... almost dried lol

Reply 78#78 sanggye's post

ahh okay... that explained the guy that made them vanish... must have blinked

32 12
Thread