Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Can't wait for more of  LAURA VANDERVOORT (Supergirl)
By the sounds of it she has some big news for Clark.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Where to start, bit confused and I don't like the fact Lois knows.
Kat Grant (new reporter) could get interesting. Loving the build up to "new" enemy although they are missing key bits out from the comics. Having Jonathon come back was a nice touch but looked abit weird as he has aged quite alot, real life and all.
What about Chloe then what a plan and where is she??I have an inkling but don't want to spoil..

I dont know about Lois.But I guess ifm they are breaking rules the whole "no flight, no tights" rule might go out of the window after all these teasers with the suit and all.
How you been Bala since we last spoke? Anything new?

Is your webpage still going? I remember you starting it and having quite a few members?

Will have a look mate

Im back for good mate.Setlled in UK now loving life. Will be popping in most days for a chat.
I've Got some good ideas to keep it interesting here.

I thought this was a really great episode. Whats not to like with all the leather clad girls and Supergirl to boot. I dont think this will be the last we see of the darkness.
@sangguy the producers have said in the past there is a "no flight, No tights" clause in Smallville but heres hoping.

There will be a quiz on todays episode up in the forum in a while, until then why not try the Kryptonian puzzle.

Reply 28#28 sanggye's post

Well heres hoping. I think everyone is hoping for the finale of Clark flying round the earth in cape and suit giving a cheeky grin just like in the films. I suppose anything goes really.
By the way how smokin hot did Laura Vandervoort look in those glasses and dark hair.

Have you checked out the quiz for this week?? Im thinking it may be too hard??

Reply 32#32 bala's post

But does he think that if he admits to the world who he is then Chloe would have not reason to hide??
Surely if everyone knows who he is then all his friends will be in danger from people trying to get back at him.

200th episode and we finally have flight. I thought this was not a bad episode considrring I dont like the sloppy ones. Regarding the no flight rule do you think it was really brocken or was it more of a hover??
Loved the future flashforward part this should move things along hopefully. Was wondering when BRAINIAC5 would appear will we be seing more of him????
@ Bala
Be carefull what you wish for!!
Not too much on the darkness in this episode but seems to be progressing in the background.

Be sure to check out this weeks quiz with an especially hard section

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Why not give it a try Bala. Start the ball rolling. Its not that hard.

Reply 46#46 angel-87's post

I know, I did not think I would like that direction but I think its going to be good.
Regarding the whole Lex story, I have an idea that the producers may want to end the series the way it began with Lex as his arch enemy but one SMALL editing point michael rosenbaum who plays Lex has already said he definatly will not return so who knows.
Lex= The Darkness does not sound likely.

Quiz will be up in morning guys and gals real life taking over tonight. Got a party which should be good just getting ready..

Tom welling is directing next episode "Patriot" looks really cool from the clips.

Reply 85#85 sanggye's post

Im with you. Bringing out the DC villains makes for a great storyline. Loved Mera (Obvious reasons) gave Lois a run for her money.
Deathstroke will be interesting, he dont mince his words
The terminator is back....

Reply 87#87 bala's post

I thought it was a good episode, loved seing a dark side of Clark even if it really was not him. Tess looked hot in this episode as usual and I bet it was weird for them two to kiss after working so long together. ringing Lionel back is a stroke of genius, always loved the evil Lionel and now we have a truley evil version. I wonder if Lionel will have anything to do with the darkness or maybe he will turn out to be an ally in the end like the other Lionel.

Theres a quiz on this weeks episode so grab some points for next weeks installment

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Was a strange way to end really, it must have something to do with the crystal that came out of the ground or maybe something to do with hawkman been reborn???
I think Clark sent Slade to the Phantom Zone with the crystal but didn't the crystal get destroyed in "Phantom" when he was fighting Bizarro?? So where did the crystal come from??

Reply 92#92 bala's post

Well you never know she could come back and explain it herself very soon???

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Well done in the quiz by the way. Hopefully more will enter this week seen as its the last one in a while.

Reply 96#96 bala's post

which one the quiz or the episode???

Thread