Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Not much discussion you would think a major character die member chatting about it?

Reply 5#5 Autumn's post

good theory

Reply 7#7 casper27's post

You have no idea what coming one episode i can't wait to watch it should be good because johnthan kent might be back to some degree for only 1 episode connection is brainic i don't too much away.

next episode is sleeper-it should be interesting

That is not a spoiler it posted under speculation in smallville future episode nothing has been confirmed so don't have go at me when you see episode 18 if he not there.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-20-2008 09:38 ]

Reply 3#3 casper27's post

That because 2 keys reveal that location

but what do you think this picture does lex destroys it?

Reply 9#9 casper27's post

I send you a pm about that

is it just be or has smalville got a little more serious with story-line?

Smallville 7x17 (Spoiler since if not seen)

Well this was quite possible the best jimmy olsen episode on smallville and i got to admit i love the begaining of this episode because we got see what he can do but the dancing with chole took my breath away and i love how he was able save her without clark that was brillant and now we find out where Kara and brainic went and next episode we find out how would of happend if clark didn't exist. however Jimmy going Lex for help is not a good sign

can't believe we only have 2 more episode left -remember it's only 20 episode this season because of the writer strike but these episode have rather good so i don't mind.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-27-2008 08:23 ]

Reply 2#2 moppybrody's post

yep i know  i been excited last 3 weeks

Reply 4#4 Autumn's post

now do you understand why i didn't want post the answers

Reply 6#6 casper27's post

sorry vip got it wrong

Reply 8#8 casper27's post

done-sorry people might think we were discuss last week

Season 7 Final Episode Discussion ( Spoilers)

Are you sure you want to know

Kara (Laura Vandervoort) tells Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) he is destined to defeat the Traveler and offers to take him to the Fortress to learn how. Clark (Tom Welling) is stunned that Kara would go to Lex but it is revealed that Brainiac is impersonating Kara and she’s actually trapped in the Phantom Zone. Chloe is arrested by the Department of Domestic Security and Lana awakens from her comatose state. Meanwhile, in an epic turn of events, Clark and Lex face off in the Fortress and Lex learns Clark’s secret. Erica Durance and Aaron Ashmore also star.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-15-2008 18:16 ]

Reply 10#10 Autumn's post

your not only one Thursday is still long way but what I'm concerned is we only 2 more episode wait 6 months for next season

Reply 4#4 casper27's post

it's a good thing i didn't added pictures than

didn't anyone think-why was i hiding the comment because i wanted give members a second choice after they click  this topic if they really want find out.

Reply 14#14 casper27's post

I'm looking forward to that returning it should be great

Reply 16#16 moppybrody's post

what took so long to watch it?

Reply 18#18 moppybrody's post

You should never let them get to zero i always make sure when i reach 20 or less i do conversion as quickly as possable-if your smart you should weekly conversion on sundays that way on tues/wed when conversion take place it will have more.

Reply 20#20 moppybrody's post

i just realise you don't have many points

Reply 1#1 casper27's post

Well this really was a good episode i don't know where to start i mean without clark the situation became worse but more concerning was ending what happend Kara is she dead or what-i already posted spoilers so i know i shouldn't spoil it here

Lois and clark now they managed introduce them now it's up to clark what he wants to do with her since lana condition is irreversible and we just have wait and see.

i know few people watch it tomorrow i don't want spoil it for them but unfounatly no matter how great this episode was it's just over so fast i couldn't believe they managed fit all that in 40 minutes.

So was that Kara real mission kill Kal-el?   

Reply 9#9 moppybrody's post

See what i mean

Smallville 7x19 Discussion (Spoilers if not seem)

Wow with only 1 more episode left this going to be good, trust chole to come to the rescue and i can't believe how the guy try to kill him but that one hell lot of kytonite he had in the church and now lex has final piece of the puzzle it's going to get very intresting to see how lex is going react.

That was one violent episode most violent episode of smallville this season mainly because of the body scarying i'm guessing that doesn't look good on either lex or clark. Clark scares healed but lex will have have those flash scares few weeks they look deep.

On the whole this was an alright episode.

Thread