Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

To start with as Bala said Kara revealed her real mission to kill Clark???
What a episode although left even more questions unanswered. Did Kara really kill BRAINIAC? Has she got an alternative agenda? Will Lana ever recover? Is Lex really that bad a person? - Well yeah he is but I think in his mind it all makes sense for the greater good of mankind. Those bullets Lex used were pretty cool, it reminded me of an episode of "New Adventures of Superman" where these sort of bullets were used by a sniper.
Nothing was mentioned about Veritas in this episode but loads of sideline stuff which was great!!

Reply 2#2 kwargalla's post

Good episode where we got a bit more of the storyline re Veritas. With all these clues just lying around you would have though someone would have stumbled across them before now! Especially the amount of times Clark has X-Rayed Lex's mansion!!
Remember though Kim if the writers stick to the Superman storyline they can't kill off Lex as he is still around to battle against Clark when he is older.
Glad we will see more of  Robert Picardo (Edward Teague). He's one of my favorite actors from Star Trek and plays a great part on here.
Lex know's the location of the Fortress now do you think that is where the "Machine" that can control Clark is hidden?? surely Jor-El would have put some safe guards on it!! I wonder what the cliff hanger will be for the season finale, sometimes makes me want to wait until the new season comes out just so I don't have to wait but I know I won't be able to help my self

Reply 12#12 bala's post

OMG can't wait. I bet you all look!!!

Reply 17#17 5p1k3's post

Go on you know you want to!!!

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Better than ours!! I broke straight away

Reply 22#22 5p1k3's post

Good luck with your exams, they are the important thing. The shows will always be here

Well questions question questions... This episode left me more frustrated than disappointed, I was shouting at the comp the whole way through. I think my expectations were too high for this. Firstly what's with Chloe it's very co-incidental that she has the ability thats never before even been mentioned ,let alone makes any sense, to practically disable BRAINIAC. I can't think of anything thats ever been written or spoken about BRAINIAC's vulnerabilities that would make this even plausible. Secondly as Bala first stated above, Clark begging Lex for his life just totally contradicts the whole Superman theme, where he does not give into to bullies and stands up for what is right. Im with you lot on the fact that he could have taken the orb from Lex without touching it. The showdown we have been waiting for (7Years) turned into little more than Clark on his knees begging Lex for his life back.
The episode did have it's good part as well Jimmy's character was brought on a little more and there was the cliff hanger with Chloe getting arrested but it was all very predictable and even if I did not know that it was BRAINIAC instead of Kara im sure I would have guessed anyway. All in all a very shabby ending for what has been a brilliant season.
Still can't wait for next season with all the new developments. Keep your eyes on the boards for quizes and games while Smallville is on hiatus.

Reply 40#40 5p1k3's post

I know sometimes you just feel like saying hurry up and get on with it!!! I do hope the writers read some of the posts(Maybe even this one) on the internet and see how disappointed fans were. They could well make up for it with a massive opening episode.!!

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Just an after thought on the finale if Kara did not return from Krypton as said by BRAINIAC then why in previous episode did she get "Headache" like she was getting took over???

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Sort of, I was thinking it could be something to do with the form that he took on but the fact he/she looked in pain through me a bit. What does everyone else think??

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Finally got to watch this weeks episode. I thought I was missing something when it repeated again. I thought it was going to be a timeloop episode or something and was watching for them to realise that they had already said that bit.
It must of been a editing drama cos the episode was of normal length very strange.
This weeks was the best episode of the season so far, I think Clark and Oliver have some serious talking to do. Chloe's ability is coming on, if I were her I would sit and download the internet how cool would that be(Would take a while though )
Im with you on the Lana stakes Shannon she always was the annoying one, such wingy storylines.
All in all i'd give it and 8/10

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Wow very intense, Maxima hey things could get a lot more intimate for Clark if he's not careful.  not that he would complain.
Brainiac's ex-girlfriend and part of the Justice League for those who do not know her..

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Well I say girlfriend she was more of a reluctant participant in some of his plans. Before she turned against him.
emc_23 there is nothing there to hi-light in the spoilers part??

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Thank god, I have really got sick of her annoying but very gorgeous face

This was a very couples episode, not one of my favorites as I like the action but revealed alot about the characters that maybe even they did not know. Lois looked very suprised to realise she actually loved Clark.
Very ominous ending can't wait for next weeks episode. A serial killer

Reply 108#108 Autumn's post

To reiterate Cathys comments Koodos with the conversion, I've been trying to convert the wife for a fair few years now and it ain't happening
Episode 8 is my favorite episode so far this season, back to action which I like. Kara been in it helped alot too
Is it me or when Lex was took over by Zod he still had a few memories of what happened but Lois has none?? Ending was great and opens up a whole new story line, can't wait to see how it pans out
Glad Jimmy was not in it he's just been annoying lately....

Reply 104#104 bala's post

The quote actually was "That which kills you makes you stronger" I think which is even more scary. Hows Clark going to beat that. If any of you read the comics you will know how bad ass Doomsday is..

[ Last edited by casper27 at 11-9-2008 16:20 ]

Wow corker of an episode, apart from Lana, but even she wasn't too naggy. First off how cool is Doomsday?? stronger than Clark hey.. I was thinking about the whole Chole and memories and stuff. Do you think all the times she has helped Clark over the years have been replaced with alternative memories, if not then she would have huge gaps. I can't believe they are going to leave the nearly kiss there I hope they don't put it on the back burner and pretend it did not happen.
I think BRAINIAC has re-infected Chloe as well Bala, with that cheecky grin, no one can be pleased to wake up to a site like that. They will make a formidable force combined.
How is Lana tracking Lex anyways as it is difficult enough for Oliver to keep up with him and he has a lot of resources and people. It must have something to do with the message that Lana recieved. Who does everyone think she is working with??
Overall a top episode 9/10

Reply 133#133 bala's post

She can't be working with Oliver as the Txt said something like "Did you convince the green Archer" not Arrow though so a bit weired wording.

Reply 135#135 bala's post

LEX now that would be a weired twist, well a tornado of a twister even. I havn't made up my mind who is helping Lana yet.
Forgot to mention how hot did Chloe look in this episode, SMOKINGLY hot

Thread