Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

hahahahaha well i have tired watchin but i just cant its sooo annyin. like i would really like it if when someone is talkin i could see their own mouths movin rather than someone elses. but thats just me. i guess i shall watch supernatural until this gets solved.

its done. u can watch without the glitches as i am doin

Reply 13#13 casper27's post

hahaha i didnt. for once i didnt look at a spoiler.

Reply 19#19 casper27's post

oh i want to but i will wait. i will wait until i have finished 3 psychology exams and then watch it

and to bala
why thank u

Reply 23#23 bala's post

no i didnt. i havent looked at any promo. i am quite proud of myself. i only looked at spoilers for CSI when it concerned sara's life or death.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

oh no i read that. i completely forgot. to me that wasnt exactly a huge spoiler. i guess maybe i didnt actually like warrick a lot. i mean i like him but he isnt my fave u know.

and casper thank u a lot. indeed exams do matter.

well u guys all have a fair point, but i guess maybe the fight scene will happen next season. u know how they always contnue the epsidoe as the premier.  i am just lookin for a silver linin here but i can see the disappointment. i hate how this entire season and when he learnt about his destiny he doesnt want to accept it. i hate it when ppl do that, and this whole time he was helpin ppl but yet he still doesnt want to accept it . sorry that kinda thing really makes me angry

well i dunno. i was thinkin that kara was kara and when she got the headache thats when brainiac turned into her and she is in that glass thing on the way to the phantom zone(anyone remember the movie ). but since clark said that she never left krypton then i guess i am goin with bala bcos that actually made sense to me.

Thread