Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

bala - did you have problems with a delay in the dialog with this epiose?

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

sure no prob

I just finished watching / listening actually had trouble looking at the screen with the sound off.  I totally agree with you about the clark and lana relationship.  why can't they just break-up already.  loved the part with clark and lois heart to heart.  and her final sentance about who needs the rich and fabulous when she has clark.  
was pleased the green arrow was in the episode - i really enjoy him, but other than that wasn't my fav.

Reply 8#8 MrTouz's post

no the sound doesn't really get any better, but i couldn't wait.  i let the online CS people know about the problem and they said they let the tech people know to get it fixed, so it should be righted soon.  

ahppy watching when it gets fixed

just watched the episode and liked that they chose a different way to do the flash-back thing.  it was really obvious  that it was gonna be a flash back episode so congrads to the writers for doing it differently.  loved little alexis - the red hair was great.  i some times forget lex is a red head.  as usal he's up to no good and the thing is i'm always left hoping he will turn to the light side than i remember he's lex luthor superman's evil nemesis and hope goes down the drain.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

these breaks between shows are gonna be the death of me.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

viewers strike!!

WARNING MY POST MAY UPSET LEX FANS!!

i think because i know lex is leaving, i'm getting to the point where i'm wishing he was already gone.  Don't get me wrong I think Michael has done an EXCELLENT job of portraying  lex!! but his story line is just getting darker and darker and seeped in crazy town.  i guess what is bothering me is he seems to get away with everything.  i know he has tones and tones of money but come on the cops don't even show up on his door step to be chased away by lawyers.  it's just getting to me.
enough about that - now what i thought of the episode...
it was ok.  i sorta half heartily watched it so it really didn't grab me.  i'm glad chloe showed up to save the day but when i saw her i was like ?!?! where did she come from - Kansas and Montreal are not next to each other.  ollie's jet was the answer but still.  but i gotta give it to her she had my favorite line of the episode - "hero hag"!!

Thread