32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I have just finished watching it earlier and a few things surprised me.

1 -   I totally forgot Lana knows about Clark and when Kara speed changes I was like OH ohhh but Lana was smiling and said blah blah which side of the family you come from.

Yes I noticed Lana doesn't seem as annoying in this one as others, wonder whether it was the chinese food???

I'm very iffy about Lex, I don't think he has gone good guy again....especially not with his army thingy that was at the Dam. I got shivers up my spine when he said "Are you a savior or a warning?" To me I reckon he's trying to get to the bottom of Clark and definitely now Kara!

Wow looks like it will be an excellent show!!

Doesn't Pete have his own meteor powers, I've seen pictures where he's looking at his hands?

I've got 3 ideas who the person talking to Lana is - Lois, Pete (reason why he came back?) or Brianiac (morphed as someone else maybe)

Reply 9#9 casper27's post

Yeah thats what I'm thinking, Lois definitely can uncover some gritty stuff.

Here's a link if anyone would like to see some promo pics from Hero

http://spoilertv-smallville.blog ... otional-photos.html

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I know what you mean Bala...I mean come on chewing gum! Pete was exposed to meteor rock enough so why couldn't it just be he found out his new power of his when he was gone and was found out after saving Kara?!?!

The next episode looks heaps better...Veritas...hmmm?

I still haven't watch no.17 yet but I'm excited about no.18...Tom Welling directs that episode too

Buggar!!!   I looked....ohhh that should have been a secret....damn my curiosity

I think the saying curiosity killed the cat was for me!!!

I didn't even think of that!!!!

*runs to room and hugs her Smallville dvd collection* Ohhh I'll know everyone's lines in the show by the end of 6 months

OK so I finally watched #17....very cool episode

It's very Bond meets Mr and Mrs Smith I thought

Not long for #18 now.....now that will be interesting

I ran out of points and they took ages to convert them

Well this is only my 2nd time doing it and I remember it being a whole lot quicker but obviously something came up....no skin off my back

Yeah they finally got converted over last night...hurray for the weekend!!!

First post and highlight after text ....are you sure you wanna?

It's big.......

I'm only halfway through Apocalypse now....be back soon

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Of course!!!

All I can say is Ditto!!! everyone who's posted above me has said what I think about the episode

Really enjoyed the episode...can't believe only 1 episode left

I know and it's also sad as Supernatural is finishing too...my 2 fave shows

Reply 28#28 bala's post

....is gobsmacked!!! I hope they have more commentaries for episodes and a blooper reel, previous dvd sets were brilliant

Reply 21#21 casper27's post

Ditto I have no will power

I enjoyed it but admit I should have watched the s9 finale to jog my memory as I was left confused for the first 5 minutes.... BTW I don't remember a cloud/smoke thing

I swear I didn't fall asleep or anything

32 12
Thread