63 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Looks interesting. Have you noticed that when a woman goes missing in a tv show she is always found working as a waitress in a cafe. Weired or what??
Still not managed to watch this weeks episode yet with the sound been funny and that. I can't watch a show if it's not all in sync does my head in.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I thought this was a great episode (Kara on screen is always good)
I agree that the writers/producers did an awesome job with a flash back episode which are not my favorite as it usually just covers old ground. I wonder if Lex believed his father when he told how he was healed? I think Lex is just to curious to just roll over and believe him s I think a future episode might find him digging deeper and discovering Chloe's powers.
Do you think Lex and Kara will get it on???? I bet that would really grate Clark.
Also very hot scene with Lana and Lex loved it
Can't believe we have 3 weeks to wait I will try and keep the interest with a couple of quizzes in between now and then. I will probably do one for this episode and one that covers season 7 in general. Just general questions that every Smallville fan should know but you might need another quick look at a couple of episodes.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Sorry been really busy this past week. Thanks for keeping everyone up to date, appreciate it.  Why are you not having a go on the alphabet game?
I am in the middle of the Eureka quiz at moment should be interesting.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Lol Each to their own!

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Looks interesting can't wait to see why the friend re appears now.

Hero March 13th Promo video

Looks great, nothing ever changes for poor pete though always seems to get hurt around Clark.
Why was Clark in a cage?? Brainiac again!!!

Who do you think Lana was talking to? Must be someone who knows Clark well as she says it's his worst nightmare

I think it looks like Lois and she does uncover some good stuff. I woder what is on the pictures?
I do know this an the next 2 episodes Traveler/Veritas sort of tie into each other with an ongoing storyline.

I wasn't that impressed with this weeks offering after all the hype. Im with you on the chewing gum "Storyline" a bit far fetched even for a Sci-Fi programme. Looks like the Lex charm is working it's magic I wonder how Kara will ract when/If she gets her memory back??
Could have been a lot better as moppybrody said I think he should have come to Smallville with a power he already had.
The next episode "Traveler" looks a lot better. More action and as Bala said looks like Lional could be back to his old ways, I wonder who the Traveler is???? Lol

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Im with you on thatone Bala he did not need to step in there. I thought it was a really good episode though, we found out a lot more history surrounding Lionals involvement with Clark and how long it's really been going on. Do you think Lex killed those other members? It did not say how long ago it was did it? Im glad Kara got her powers back she kicks butt. One thing why didn't Clark just jump up and through the barn roof to get away??
We still havn't seen BRAINIAC yet I wonder were he will turn up??

Quiz will be coming over the weekend when i get time!!!

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Surely he would have been able to hear that there was more than one person and I think he could of easily dodged the spikes. How do you know he only killed her? That was proper spoiled brat syndrome when he wants what he see's ie the locket!!
Just as a sideline who do you think would win right now in a fight between Kara and Clark???

Can't wait for next weeks episode.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Cheers Bala sorry I have not been around much lately. I apreciate you keeping everyone up to date but the attachments don't seem to be working. Can't wait for the new episode .
Next Episode after this is Descent which airs on 17th April.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Wow what an episode, it's been killing me all weekend not been able to watch it.
First things first RIP Lional Luthor his character really grew on me, will be a bit weired without him.
Brilliant thoery Autumn I too think he definately has a Veritas conection but still cannot rule out Lex's involvement. Now Lex has both keys it will be interesting to see if Clark puts morals aside and gets rid of it by any means nessasary.
Lex has definatly turned a dark corner and there is no going back from this. Look forward to seing how this is going to pan out.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Looks awesome I wonder where BRAINIAC and Kara have been. Looks like someone has stumbled accross one of Clarks biggest secrets in the cold..

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I have read the same, The whole BRAINIAC storyline coming up looks brilliant.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

This is actually 7x17 and not 18. So we have 3 more episodes after this.
What an episode finally we get to see what Jimmy really can do. I think the writers are going to start to bring his character out a bit more next season. Chloe looked amazing in her dancing dress.
Lex finally has what he wants bit cryptic as to what it is but looks like co-ordinates to some where.(See rumours post). Jimmy is now in Lex's pocket which is not a good place to be, he could pull in the favor at any time.
The guy in the bank must have known something about the origins of the box I just wonder if he has anything to do with the guy who killed Lex's assistant???

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It's ok mate. Can you edit the title

Reply 3#3 moppybrody's post

It gets the better of all of us even the cat could not resist and look what happened to him
You keep dangling that carrot Bala Lol

Reply 13#13 Autumn's post

Theres always Eureka, new season is due to start in the summer

Smallville 7x18 *SPOILERS* if not seen

Use this thread to discuss this weeks episode!!! Gonna be good. Updates to follow.

63 1234
Thread