Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

well i dunno. i was thinkin that kara was kara and when she got the headache thats when brainiac turned into her and she is in that glass thing on the way to the phantom zone(anyone remember the movie ). but since clark said that she never left krypton then i guess i am goin with bala bcos that actually made sense to me.

Smallville Season 8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Wow what an episode not the best season opener but it was enjoyable to watch a brand new episode of this as i been following it for so long and it was great episode and new character are all interesting and a lot happened in this episode, i liked how the character have changed espically chole now she has an additional power and she said yes and look on jimmy face was good. so the question of the day is lex alive i don't think so since he has not signed on for 8th season so it stupid of writer leave that as a clifhanger don't you guys think.Lois i hope more opportunity to demonstrate her some fight skills with guns, now as always next episode average not going to be as good.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-25-2010 10:41 ]

i think they might try and get him to do a few episodes otherwise then it is stupid, but what a episode, loved the ending with the look on Lois face

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

seriously i wasn't but they hook both them up this season

i didnt know that oliver queen was now a major role in the show. lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 4#4 angel-87's post

yep but we see what happens

Reply 3#3 bala's post

1st off in order to follow Superman mythology Lex has to be alive. However it makes sense that he would be missing and later when he does emerge we will see the insane Lex that Blames Superman for all his woes.
He most likely would have suffered some memory wipe/ psychotic break.

Also did anyone notice that Chloe was just too thin this season. She looks sick and a little like Skeletor. Please Chloe be the confident girl we know you are and have a cheeseburger, fries and a milkshake.

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

well i didn't notice that she lost weight

you could say because she was being held against her will for that weight lost

i think this episode was the worst episode of smallville i have ever seen.at some places i saw that acting was a bit off.in my oppinion they threw too mutch in the viewers face.i love this show and i hope the last season doesnt suck.now off to watch supernatural and criticize its new ep.

[ Last edited by gyki98 at 9-19-2008 13:46 ]

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Watch it again. My hubby was 1st to say something. Maybe it was because of being held and makeup but even her face looked sunken in and I  could see all the lines in her throat as if the skin was an after thought.

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

i think the episode contain information  is a lot

Reply 11#11 bala's post

What?

Reply 12#12 gabsimom's post

a lot of things happen in the episode which probably the reason why i didn't notice

i was just enjoying the episode, and how did this episode suck

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

i'm waiting casper27 to watch watch the episode so that he can set the quiz for part 2. there nothing i can do

episode 2 preview

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

well theres too mutch stuff thrown at us.acting was a bit off in certain plaices whitch was a big suprise.and the hype of the episode gives people the idea it kicks ass allot.im not saying it sucks.im saying that its not good but it doesnt suck tho.

Reply 17#17 gyki98's post

i get what your saying it will be interesting too see if this get another season

sure we are all hoping it is

Thread