Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

season 7 dvd cover

Reply 28#28 bala's post

....is gobsmacked!!! I hope they have more commentaries for episodes and a blooper reel, previous dvd sets were brilliant

Reply 21#21 casper27's post

Ditto I have no will power

Reply 29#29 moppybrody's post

no details yet

What a disappointment

Since Episode has updated

i'm really annoyed at this season-finale compared to previous season finale,  this was crap i mean everything in this episode was just plain bad and i honestly don't where to start ,i think i will start lana leaving thank god but it was nice to see lois give clark a hug but can you believe that chole managed to drain brainic talk about a revelation and clark finally destroy him for good but Kara is still stuck in phatom zone so i don't know how she is able to escape with fortress destroyed thanks to lex how can clark save her?

i know this might it sound good but the fact clark begging lex was bad bit -he suppose to be superman you see him beg for his life to lex luthor that not what superman does he defeats him and i think most superman will angry at this i read a few comment majority bring this point

The showdown between Clark and lex was very disappointing you makes us wait 7 years for this and best the writers could do give talking showing no action WTF, why didn't clark use his power on lex use super speed to know the device out of lex hand and why didn't do what was needed to destroy it.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I am extremely disappointed as well.... I thought that Lex and Clark were actually going to fight.   I watched the finale with my whole family who, doesn't know much about Smallville or Superman, and they were upset with how it ended too. But I have to admit that it leaves me in suspense as to how the next season will begin. IDK... I was just unhappy with everything about this episode except Lana leaving.

Reply 34#34 Autumn's post

A lot fans are you should see smallville fourm on the internet

Here's where it all gets good.

Can't wait till the next season.

And the thing about Clark not taking it from Lex... Kara/Brainiac basically couldn't touch the thing so I doubt Clark could either.

[ Last edited by dannixx at 5-16-2008 19:14 ]

Reply 36#36 dannixx's post

he did not have to touch it

Well questions question questions... This episode left me more frustrated than disappointed, I was shouting at the comp the whole way through. I think my expectations were too high for this. Firstly what's with Chloe it's very co-incidental that she has the ability thats never before even been mentioned ,let alone makes any sense, to practically disable BRAINIAC. I can't think of anything thats ever been written or spoken about BRAINIAC's vulnerabilities that would make this even plausible. Secondly as Bala first stated above, Clark begging Lex for his life just totally contradicts the whole Superman theme, where he does not give into to bullies and stands up for what is right. Im with you lot on the fact that he could have taken the orb from Lex without touching it. The showdown we have been waiting for (7Years) turned into little more than Clark on his knees begging Lex for his life back.
The episode did have it's good part as well Jimmy's character was brought on a little more and there was the cliff hanger with Chloe getting arrested but it was all very predictable and even if I did not know that it was BRAINIAC instead of Kara im sure I would have guessed anyway. All in all a very shabby ending for what has been a brilliant season.
Still can't wait for next season with all the new developments. Keep your eyes on the boards for quizes and games while Smallville is on hiatus.

Reply 38#38 casper27's post

Well at least season 8 sound good

well u guys all have a fair point, but i guess maybe the fight scene will happen next season. u know how they always contnue the epsidoe as the premier.  i am just lookin for a silver linin here but i can see the disappointment. i hate how this entire season and when he learnt about his destiny he doesnt want to accept it. i hate it when ppl do that, and this whole time he was helpin ppl but yet he still doesnt want to accept it . sorry that kinda thing really makes me angry

Reply 40#40 5p1k3's post

I know sometimes you just feel like saying hurry up and get on with it!!! I do hope the writers read some of the posts(Maybe even this one) on the internet and see how disappointed fans were. They could well make up for it with a massive opening episode.!!

i highly doubt they read this but i'm sure check they own smallville board see that fans were upset

Reply 38#38 casper27's post

I believe it was Chloe's healing ability that hurt BRANIAC. I mean think about it. He was trying to hurt her and since she has this amazing ability to heal, it most likely started to work while he was still in her head. It is very possible!

Reply 43#43 Autumn's post

Yep that is true but i think that was sometime writer wanted to shock viewers which was a  pleasant surprised given how bad the ending was for this episode.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Just an after thought on the finale if Kara did not return from Krypton as said by BRAINIAC then why in previous episode did she get "Headache" like she was getting took over???

Reply 45#45 casper27's post

Ok, since you expect give you an answer from what i gather kara was brainic but not in brainic form in other words it was clone of kara simple as that headache trigger brainic switch which made function machine turn itself on. think of it like a recharge-while in kara form brainic was recharging once full charge the function were activated.

does this makes any sense?

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Sort of, I was thinking it could be something to do with the form that he took on but the fact he/she looked in pain through me a bit. What does everyone else think??

Thread