Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 casper27's post

it's this time again every years all smallville fans dread season-finale for one reason it's fact wait until September/October to see the next season

Reply 3#3 casper27's post

ok i should bring this up but at end of this episode kara has a headache but in next episode we don't even see her ?

Reply 12#12 bala's post

OMG can't wait. I bet you all look!!!

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Of course!!!

Reply 14#14 moppybrody's post

i hate season-finales of smallville

I agree, it was hella intense!

I loved this episode.

However it did seem to me to be more like the Da Vinci code than Smallville with the long trail of clues and ancient artifacts.  I think it was a bit predictable that Clark was almost dead and Chloe came to save him, and a bit unrealistic that Lex left a while before her and she got there only a few minutes after him.  It was handly that she was able to take a prviate jet which was waiting ready to take off immediately.
Enough of the negative,  I loved the fight between Teague and Lex and the deciphering of the clues was a ood part.  I am in two minds, I want to see the next episode but i don't want to wait 4 months for the one after that.

All I can say is Ditto!!! everyone who's posted above me has said what I think about the episode

Really enjoyed the episode...can't believe only 1 episode left

I know and it's also sad as Supernatural is finishing too...my 2 fave shows

Reply 13#13 casper27's post

hahaha i didnt. for once i didnt look at a spoiler.

I couldn't help myself.. I had to look!    

Reply 17#17 5p1k3's post

Go on you know you want to!!!

Reply 17#17 5p1k3's post

good will power

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Better than ours!! I broke straight away

Reply 19#19 casper27's post

oh i want to but i will wait. i will wait until i have finished 3 psychology exams and then watch it

and to bala
why thank u

Reply 22#22 5p1k3's post

It takes a lot did you see the CSI finale promo?

Reply 23#23 bala's post

no i didnt. i havent looked at any promo. i am quite proud of myself. i only looked at spoilers for CSI when it concerned sara's life or death.

Reply 24#24 5p1k3's post

as long as you not a fan of warrick

Reply 22#22 5p1k3's post

Good luck with your exams, they are the important thing. The shows will always be here

Reply 25#25 bala's post

oh no i read that. i completely forgot. to me that wasnt exactly a huge spoiler. i guess maybe i didnt actually like warrick a lot. i mean i like him but he isnt my fave u know.

and casper thank u a lot. indeed exams do matter.

Thread