Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 Autumn's post

Theres always Eureka, new season is due to start in the summer

Reply 14#14 casper27's post

I'm looking forward to that returning it should be great

OK so I finally watched #17....very cool episode

It's very Bond meets Mr and Mrs Smith I thought

Not long for #18 now.....now that will be interesting

Reply 16#16 moppybrody's post

what took so long to watch it?

I ran out of points and they took ages to convert them

Reply 18#18 moppybrody's post

You should never let them get to zero i always make sure when i reach 20 or less i do conversion as quickly as possable-if your smart you should weekly conversion on sundays that way on tues/wed when conversion take place it will have more.

Well this is only my 2nd time doing it and I remember it being a whole lot quicker but obviously something came up....no skin off my back

Reply 20#20 moppybrody's post

i just realise you don't have many points

Yeah they finally got converted over last night...hurray for the weekend!!!

Smallville 7x18 *SPOILERS* if not seen

Use this thread to discuss this weeks episode!!! Gonna be good. Updates to follow.

Reply 1#1 casper27's post

Well this really was a good episode i don't know where to start i mean without clark the situation became worse but more concerning was ending what happend Kara is she dead or what-i already posted spoilers so i know i shouldn't spoil it here

Lois and clark now they managed introduce them now it's up to clark what he wants to do with her since lana condition is irreversible and we just have wait and see.

i know few people watch it tomorrow i don't want spoil it for them but unfounatly no matter how great this episode was it's just over so fast i couldn't believe they managed fit all that in 40 minutes.

So was that Kara real mission kill Kal-el?   

Reply 2#2 bala's post

To start with as Bala said Kara revealed her real mission to kill Clark???
What a episode although left even more questions unanswered. Did Kara really kill BRAINIAC? Has she got an alternative agenda? Will Lana ever recover? Is Lex really that bad a person? - Well yeah he is but I think in his mind it all makes sense for the greater good of mankind. Those bullets Lex used were pretty cool, it reminded me of an episode of "New Adventures of Superman" where these sort of bullets were used by a sniper.
Nothing was mentioned about Veritas in this episode but loads of sideline stuff which was great!!

OOO where are the spoilers?!?

First post and highlight after text ....are you sure you wanna?

It's big.......

Reply 9#9 moppybrody's post

See what i mean

I'm only halfway through Apocalypse now....be back soon

Smallville 7x19 Discussion (Spoilers if not seem)

Wow with only 1 more episode left this going to be good, trust chole to come to the rescue and i can't believe how the guy try to kill him but that one hell lot of kytonite he had in the church and now lex has final piece of the puzzle it's going to get very intresting to see how lex is going react.

That was one violent episode most violent episode of smallville this season mainly because of the body scarying i'm guessing that doesn't look good on either lex or clark. Clark scares healed but lex will have have those flash scares few weeks they look deep.

On the whole this was an alright episode.

Reply 11#11 moppybrody's post

WARNING MY POST MAY UPSET LEX FANS!!

i think because i know lex is leaving, i'm getting to the point where i'm wishing he was already gone.  Don't get me wrong I think Michael has done an EXCELLENT job of portraying  lex!! but his story line is just getting darker and darker and seeped in crazy town.  i guess what is bothering me is he seems to get away with everything.  i know he has tones and tones of money but come on the cops don't even show up on his door step to be chased away by lawyers.  it's just getting to me.
enough about that - now what i thought of the episode...
it was ok.  i sorta half heartily watched it so it really didn't grab me.  i'm glad chloe showed up to save the day but when i saw her i was like ?!?! where did she come from - Kansas and Montreal are not next to each other.  ollie's jet was the answer but still.  but i gotta give it to her she had my favorite line of the episode - "hero hag"!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 2#2 kwargalla's post

Good episode where we got a bit more of the storyline re Veritas. With all these clues just lying around you would have though someone would have stumbled across them before now! Especially the amount of times Clark has X-Rayed Lex's mansion!!
Remember though Kim if the writers stick to the Superman storyline they can't kill off Lex as he is still around to battle against Clark when he is older.
Glad we will see more of  Robert Picardo (Edward Teague). He's one of my favorite actors from Star Trek and plays a great part on here.
Lex know's the location of the Fortress now do you think that is where the "Machine" that can control Clark is hidden?? surely Jor-El would have put some safe guards on it!! I wonder what the cliff hanger will be for the season finale, sometimes makes me want to wait until the new season comes out just so I don't have to wait but I know I won't be able to help my self

Thread