Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Smallville 7x17 (Spoiler since if not seen)

Well this was quite possible the best jimmy olsen episode on smallville and i got to admit i love the begaining of this episode because we got see what he can do but the dancing with chole took my breath away and i love how he was able save her without clark that was brillant and now we find out where Kara and brainic went and next episode we find out how would of happend if clark didn't exist. however Jimmy going Lex for help is not a good sign

can't believe we only have 2 more episode left -remember it's only 20 episode this season because of the writer strike but these episode have rather good so i don't mind.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-27-2008 08:23 ]

I still haven't watch no.17 yet but I'm excited about no.18...Tom Welling directs that episode too

Reply 2#2 moppybrody's post

yep i know  i been excited last 3 weeks

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Ok, I was WAY off about where they went, lol....  But I am glad I was wrong! It makes much more sense right now as to where they actually went.  And I agree I love Jimmy's role in this episode. His character has come a long way. I loved this episode.

Reply 4#4 Autumn's post

now do you understand why i didn't want post the answers

Reply 1#1 bala's post

This is actually 7x17 and not 18. So we have 3 more episodes after this.
What an episode finally we get to see what Jimmy really can do. I think the writers are going to start to bring his character out a bit more next season. Chloe looked amazing in her dancing dress.
Lex finally has what he wants bit cryptic as to what it is but looks like co-ordinates to some where.(See rumours post). Jimmy is now in Lex's pocket which is not a good place to be, he could pull in the favor at any time.
The guy in the bank must have known something about the origins of the box I just wonder if he has anything to do with the guy who killed Lex's assistant???

Reply 6#6 casper27's post

sorry vip got it wrong

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It's ok mate. Can you edit the title

Reply 8#8 casper27's post

done-sorry people might think we were discuss last week

Season 7 Final Episode Discussion ( Spoilers)

Are you sure you want to know

Kara (Laura Vandervoort) tells Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) he is destined to defeat the Traveler and offers to take him to the Fortress to learn how. Clark (Tom Welling) is stunned that Kara would go to Lex but it is revealed that Brainiac is impersonating Kara and she’s actually trapped in the Phantom Zone. Chloe is arrested by the Department of Domestic Security and Lana awakens from her comatose state. Meanwhile, in an epic turn of events, Clark and Lex face off in the Fortress and Lex learns Clark’s secret. Erica Durance and Aaron Ashmore also star.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-15-2008 18:16 ]

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Yeah i do understand....   Now I cannot wait for the next episode. I am soooo excited!

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Ahhh.... I am so excited! I cannot wait!

Reply 10#10 Autumn's post

your not only one Thursday is still long way but what I'm concerned is we only 2 more episode wait 6 months for next season

Buggar!!!   I looked....ohhh that should have been a secret....damn my curiosity

Reply 3#3 moppybrody's post

It gets the better of all of us even the cat could not resist and look what happened to him
You keep dangling that carrot Bala Lol

I Looked!

DOH!   Yup pretty irresistible!
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Reply 4#4 casper27's post

it's a good thing i didn't added pictures than

didn't anyone think-why was i hiding the comment because i wanted give members a second choice after they click  this topic if they really want find out.

I think the saying curiosity killed the cat was for me!!!

I didn't even think of that!!!!

*runs to room and hugs her Smallville dvd collection* Ohhh I'll know everyone's lines in the show by the end of 6 months

Reply 11#11 bala's post

That kinda depresses me ...... Well, I guess I will have to find something else to do to keep me occupied while I wait! *sighs*

Thread