Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Surely he would have been able to hear that there was more than one person and I think he could of easily dodged the spikes. How do you know he only killed her? That was proper spoiled brat syndrome when he wants what he see's ie the locket!!
Just as a sideline who do you think would win right now in a fight between Kara and Clark???

Can't wait for next weeks episode.

who do you think would win right now in a fight between Kara and Clark???

Kara

he would have been able to hear that there was more than one person?

Again you seem overestimate Clark's powers-as you know he can only use super-hearing when he tries-in normal course his super-hearing is not active-on various occasion on smallville episode it shows us how he activates his super-hearing powers-he had no idea other guys were out there. he not secret agent.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

This is the last new episode for 2 weeks

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Cheers Bala sorry I have not been around much lately. I apreciate you keeping everyone up to date but the attachments don't seem to be working. Can't wait for the new episode .
Next Episode after this is Descent which airs on 17th April.

Reply 3#3 casper27's post

I was waiting for last week quiz

never mind i looking forward seeing clark learn to fly

This was interesting episode and last episode for 2 week we finally find out how lex was able to remember this stuff so getting shot was best thing that happen to him , looking at the promo for next episode he finally kill his father i can't believe this, it was bound to happen but back to this episode where did brainic and kara go to?-is it just me does kara enjoy doing disappearing acts and when will Clark learn to fly he is put at a disadvantage and he really learn to fly-it almost 7 years he should got ability to fly-in superman legend he learnt to fly when he is 18.Clark is now what 20?

Sleeper-7x17 Pictures (Spoilers)

Here are some pictures for April 24, 2008 Episode

Episode Description
JIMMY HELPS THE DEPARTMENT OF DOMESTIC SECURITY ARREST CHLOE — Clark (Tom Welling) desperately searches for Kara (Laura Vandervoort) and Brainiac (guest star James Marsters), as Brainiac is the only one who can reverse Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) condition. Clark asks Chloe (Allison Mack) to check any large power surges in the area, so she breaks into several government computers, setting off alarms. Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore) is caught between the Department of Security - who threatens him with jail time unless he helps them arrest Chloe - and Lex (Michael Rosenbaum), who offers to help clear Chloe if Jimmy agrees to be in his debt.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-10-2008 18:13 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
  • casper27 Points +2 Thanks for the update 4-20-2008 01:34

Smallville 7x16 Discussion

Well i just watched this episode i have say it was strange now that lex has key he can control Clark but who was that man who murdered that women who had the information?.

Still the ending i just don't get-i just hope next episode gives us some more answers

Some more picture

[i

I hate to see Lionel gone. I don't really like him but I think he has changed for the better good even though sometimes his motives are rather questionable.

I think that man was ordered by Lex to get rid of her. Simply because she knows Lex killed his own father!

I hope Clark will stop Lex from obtaining whatever is inside that safe!!!

Almost forgot... OMG Chloe why didn't she put the key in her pocket or something! Really! Why put it back in the drawer?!

Reply 2#2 roca's post

i know what your saying it better if she has put in her chest -best hiding place on a women

Not much discussion you would think a major character die member chatting about it?

I think that man who murdered that woman was the member of Veritas that has been in hiding all this time.......... His job is to protect Clark, right?

Reply 5#5 Autumn's post

good theory

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Wow what an episode, it's been killing me all weekend not been able to watch it.
First things first RIP Lional Luthor his character really grew on me, will be a bit weired without him.
Brilliant thoery Autumn I too think he definately has a Veritas conection but still cannot rule out Lex's involvement. Now Lex has both keys it will be interesting to see if Clark puts morals aside and gets rid of it by any means nessasary.
Lex has definatly turned a dark corner and there is no going back from this. Look forward to seing how this is going to pan out.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Looks awesome I wonder where BRAINIAC and Kara have been. Looks like someone has stumbled accross one of Clarks biggest secrets in the cold..

Reply 7#7 casper27's post

You have no idea what coming one episode i can't wait to watch it should be good because johnthan kent might be back to some degree for only 1 episode connection is brainic i don't too much away.

next episode is sleeper-it should be interesting

That is not a spoiler it posted under speculation in smallville future episode nothing has been confirmed so don't have go at me when you see episode 18 if he not there.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-20-2008 09:38 ]

Reply 3#3 casper27's post

That because 2 keys reveal that location

but what do you think this picture does lex destroys it?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I have read the same, The whole BRAINIAC storyline coming up looks brilliant.

Reply 9#9 casper27's post

I send you a pm about that

is it just be or has smalville got a little more serious with story-line?

Thread