Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Looks interesting can't wait to see why the friend re appears now.

Hero March 13th Promo video

Looks great, nothing ever changes for poor pete though always seems to get hurt around Clark.
Why was Clark in a cage?? Brainiac again!!!

Reply 3#3 casper27's post

the video is not buffering for me

try again later

Reply 3#3 casper27's post

i found video on youtube and watch it-well it look good i wonder what the picture was that was shown lana ?

Who do you think Lana was talking to? Must be someone who knows Clark well as she says it's his worst nightmare

Reply 6#6 casper27's post

it could be pete

Wow looks like it will be an excellent show!!

Doesn't Pete have his own meteor powers, I've seen pictures where he's looking at his hands?

I've got 3 ideas who the person talking to Lana is - Lois, Pete (reason why he came back?) or Brianiac (morphed as someone else maybe)

I think it looks like Lois and she does uncover some good stuff. I woder what is on the pictures?
I do know this an the next 2 episodes Traveler/Veritas sort of tie into each other with an ongoing storyline.

Reply 9#9 casper27's post

Yeah thats what I'm thinking, Lois definitely can uncover some gritty stuff.

Here's a link if anyone would like to see some promo pics from Hero

http://spoilertv-smallville.blog ... otional-photos.html

Veritas(March 28th ) Episode (Spoilers)

Since i know Casper really like pictures here are some to look at.
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

only 6 more days until it on here

This better not be a disappointment

Well i'm not sure what to make of this episode because kytonite chewing gum-is that the best the writer could come up with for this episode?

More importantly Lex has Kara just where he wants her just when you think Lex loses a lana he get kara as someone who has lost her memory-i do hope she get her memory back but i honestly don't know what going to happen.

can't wait for the next episode

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I know what you mean Bala...I mean come on chewing gum! Pete was exposed to meteor rock enough so why couldn't it just be he found out his new power of his when he was gone and was found out after saving Kara?!?!

The next episode looks heaps better...Veritas...hmmm?

Reply 14#14 moppybrody's post

Yes it does look better-clark in a cage and linonel upto his old tricks.

I wasn't that impressed with this weeks offering after all the hype. Im with you on the chewing gum "Storyline" a bit far fetched even for a Sci-Fi programme. Looks like the Lex charm is working it's magic I wonder how Kara will ract when/If she gets her memory back??
Could have been a lot better as moppybrody said I think he should have come to Smallville with a power he already had.
The next episode "Traveler" looks a lot better. More action and as Bala said looks like Lional could be back to his old ways, I wonder who the Traveler is???? Lol

Reply 16#16 casper27's post

Come on what were you expecting-i mean pete is still the same pete-he hasn't grown up neither has he changed which lack of character development.

look good doesn't it

[ Last edited by bala at 3-16-2008 19:02 ]

Smallville 7X14 Discussion (Spoilers)

This was a good episode but still not to normal smallville standard i mean come on lional had way to escape and instead he decided to hit the guy to save clark and kara and what i find annoying is there was no way that guy could hit both clark and kara at the same time so clark was safe. Now clark know he can't trust lionel any more.

As to that locket i just found out something about that locket (see the pictures attached)
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Im with you on thatone Bala he did not need to step in there. I thought it was a really good episode though, we found out a lot more history surrounding Lionals involvement with Clark and how long it's really been going on. Do you think Lex killed those other members? It did not say how long ago it was did it? Im glad Kara got her powers back she kicks butt. One thing why didn't Clark just jump up and through the barn roof to get away??
We still havn't seen BRAINIAC yet I wonder were he will turn up??

Quiz will be coming over the weekend when i get time!!!

We still havn't seen BRAINIAC yet I wonder were he will turn up??

Next episode

Do you think Lex killed those other members?
no he only killed her for that locket

why didn't Clark just jump up and through the barn roof to get away??
he didn't realise it was team-he thought it was only 1 guy than his team all attacked and he couldn't react to it.

Thread