Thread
Printable Version

Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fortune

Well this was average episode nothing really excited

Reply 116#116 bala's post

boring and kinda dumb  for a last season episode.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 117#117 arksongbird80's post

Well we know every season has stupid episode this is it looking seeing next episode

Scion

A really classic smallville episode look like Lex clone is going be superboy . I like made good by the end but using red kytonite was sneaky

Beacon

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-12-2011 13:17  
Well it was great to Martha Kent again and we find out other Lionel did when he came to this reality slowly building up his empire but i did find it amusing that it got burned down.
Yea might have burned down, but that isn't the end of the Luthors.  Liked all the people talking about the blur.  And Clark talking about donning the suit and also using the wimpy Clark

[ Last edited by sanggye at 3-22-2011 19:12 ]
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 120#120 sanggye's post

I know it's not end but that mansion is a significant part of Smallville

Reply 121#121 bala's post

Not as much anymore as when the original Lex was alive.  Now we have just moments there
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 122#122 sanggye's post

I suppose that right it amazing how 10 years have flown

Reply 123#123 bala's post

10 years holy cow Batman that was quick. The end is Nye and I think they will start ramping up the pace a bit now. I can feel a Smallville movie as a loose tye over to the next step. Tights and flight now that would be cool

Reply 124#124 casper27's post

Don't think they will do a movie, it's going to be hard as it is for Tom Welling to not be typecast as it is.  As it is, they have enough Superman movies.

Masquarade

Other than Clark ready to don the clumsy CK persona, and Ollie getting the mark, this episode was kinda dull.  Was nice to get back to Darkseid, though the whole "battle" was too simple

Fortune

Unlike you all, I liked this episode, yes it didn't carry along the story of DarkSeid or the Vigilante, but it was fun, seeing Emil doing a Elvis impersonation with his go-go girl duet with Tess.  Ollie in his showgirl outfit and he was having fun with it.  And Clark waking up with a Lemar on him.  And we had references to Batman and Wonder Woman, who throw Clark through a "loop"  And the whole video of the evening.  And it was a perfect way to get Ollie to get back to Star City (which in the comics is his base of operations.)

Scion

So we have "Superboy" adn Darkseid made a personal appearance

Kent

Well not a great returning episode but it was watch able

Reply 129#129 bala's post

I agree.  That was kinda a crap episode.  Glad to see Johnathan Kent return.   

The whole House Deed thing was just weird.  I thought the Kent farm was a major thing for Superman so I'm surpirsed Clark was willing to see it.  

Reply 130#130 arksongbird80's post

Well with both of hardly living in smallville it makes sense to sell to the farm

Reply 131#131 bala's post

not necessarily.  They could do weekends on the farm.  Hang on to it as a weekend get away...things like that.

Reply 132#132 arksongbird80's post

That's a good idea but who would watch the farm during the week?

Reply 133#133 bala's post

okay so maybe tennants?  Or a family to watch the house and grounds....something like that.  I'm not sure, but getting rid of it seems hasty.

Oh goodness, what an episode! Must admit the end fight scene between the two Clarks was kinda hot to me, lol. Can't wait for next week!!

Thread